21 replies to this topic

#1 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 03:18 PM

WELCOME TO THE GENERAL BOARD!!!

Got a question that doesn't quite fit into another board topic? Want to start a discussion about something supernatural that isn't covered in the subforums? Then the General Board is the place for you!

When discussing the paranormal, it's inevitable to come across some topics that are difficult to classify. While the administration here at GhostVillage has created an impessive and varied list of paranormal categories, sometimes you just can't fit the square peg into that round hole--that's what this board was made for.

So come on in, post your questions and opinions, and make the most out of your stay in the Village! :)

Your General Board Mod Squad,
Flormarina & AnnieV :Wall:
Posted Image

#2 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:34 PM

Cool intro and even more tres cool : the Mod Squad.

#3 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:21 PM

Ok... here is my question Annie

What is the meaning of life ??? ;)

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:02 PM

What is the meaning of life ??? ;)

What life? :wow:
Posted Image

#5 MMarshall69

MMarshall69

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 01:35 PM

Got a question that doesn't quite fit into another board topic? Want to start a discussion about something supernatural that isn't covered in the subforums? Then the General Board is the place for you!

When discussing the paranormal, it's inevitable to come across some topics that are difficult to classify. While the administration here at GhostVillage has created an impessive and varied list of paranormal categories, sometimes you just can't fit the square peg into that round hole--that's what this board was made for.

So come on in, post your questions and opinions, and make the most out of your stay in the Village! :)

Flormarina & AnnieV :whee:

My question is how do I use the boards to find someone in my area.I saw a post from a lomg time ago from person from Clermont County Ohio looking for someone to ivestigate with..I am him....

#6 MMarshall69

MMarshall69

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 01:36 PM

Flormarina & AnnieV :whee:

My did I miss some letters or what?

My question is how do I use the boards to find someone in my area.I saw a post from a lomg time ago from person from Clermont County Ohio looking for someone to ivestigate with..I am him....

#7 hollieannex

hollieannex

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:21 PM

hello my names hollie and i'm a young girl..
i was searching google for websites on orbs as the other day my boyfriend took a picture of me and when we looked back on it there was a perfect orb in it.

also about a year ago one appeared in a photo i took of my best friend.
both these pictures have been taken in my room,
and i just want to know if anyone knows what a real orb is?

i uploaded the pic to the net and heres the link:
http://i36.tinypic.com/2uyt7xf.jpg

please get back to me
thank-you x

#8 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:04 PM

i was searching google for websites on orbs as the other day my boyfriend took a picture of me and when we looked back on it there was a perfect orb in it.

please get back to me
thank-you x

That orb is huge, however its possible its dust, but I am no expert. The ones I believe are paranormal are not perfectly round, and sort of give off their own light. But regardless, good pic..CE

#9 dusdincobain

dusdincobain

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:16 AM

[b]i was wondering if you could answer a question for me..

so i had this ouija board and i never really messed with it because i thought it was just stupid and
a child toy but i decided to get it out on monday and now everyday since i had it out ive seen things outta the corner of my eye and i felt like a person like thing touch my shoulders and grab my legs its really weird adn i always wake up wiht scratches i was wondering if all this stuff is happening to me because of the board..none of this stuff has never happend to me untill now?

help please?

#10 Mellie

Mellie

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:26 AM

so i had this ouija board and i never really messed with it because i thought it was just stupid and
a child toy but i decided to get it out on monday and now everyday since i had it out ive seen things outta the corner of my eye and i felt like a person like thing touch my shoulders and grab my legs its really weird adn i always wake up wiht scratches i was wondering if all this stuff is happening to me because of the board..none of this stuff has never happend to me untill now?

help please?

Well some do say that a ouija board can act as a portal to the other side or another plane. One should be careful though because from my understanding negative entities use the board as a way to attach themselves to us. I'm no expert but a person should be very careful when using a ouija board. I had one when I was younger but I was told by someone who is well repected in the paranormal that I should not mess with it so I threw it away. Just be careful!

#11 Debill

Debill

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:38 PM

help please?

What you have done is opened a portal to the spirit world - it`s probably the worst thing you could have done.

Ouija Boards are not toys, much as the companies that manufacture them would have us believe. It now may be very difficult to get rid of the entity(s) that you have opened the portal to.

You will need to smudge your house with sage - that`s burning fresh sage in every corner of every room of your house while you say a prayer of protection - I hope the person who wrote about this in a reply to someone else understands my using their information, as I had talked in a previous reply about burning sage and could not remember all the information. Again, you can put a ring of salt all the way around your house to help to protect it. It is also very important to pray for protection from the evil. The fact that you are now experiencing being touched and are waking up with scratches on you is not good. You must do everything possible to force these spirits away from you and away from your home.

A prayer of protection doesn`t need to be long and involved - a simple - Lord, please protect me and my family, my friends and my home from the evil that has now gathered around me. Amen.

#12 Debill

Debill

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:48 PM

please get back to me
thank-you x

Orbs, from what I understand, are spirits who are not yet able to manifest into a whole entity. While someone told you that most orbs are not perfectly round and that this may be a bit of dust, I totally disagree and that`s because I have many pictures of orbs taken in various places in the province in which I live and they are all perfetly round.

I did have a paranormal group poo-poo my pictures and tell me that it was dust or a bit of moisture - hard to determine it was either when the pictures were taken in late October or in March when the air was very dry, crisp and clear. Not only that, but I found the website that they plagerized their response from, what they said to me was, word-for-word from this particular website.

One must be very careful when discussing these things and showing these things to so called `paranormal societies. I might not have been so skeptical about their response if it hadn`t been that one of them talked about challenging a demon without any detrimental effects afterwards`and yet, hadn`t even said a prayer of protection before challenging the demon. Another member of the society, who`s in a wheelchair, talked about going up to the fifth floor of an old hospital that has been closed for many years - I questioned how they got her up there with no electricity and no running elevators. I cannot see them carrying an electric wheelchair, which weighs three times what a regular wheelchair weight, and a womanthat weighs somewhere between 150 and 200 lbs up five flights of stairs and then they all got scared and took off leaving her behind! I really did question this little story because as far as I could see, it was just that - only a story.

Anyway, I`d say you`ve got a bonafide orb in your picture. Who`s to say who it is - I`d want to think that it`s a loved one who`s passed on who`s looking out for you.

#13 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:09 AM

I know when we're new to a web-based community, such as Ghost Village, it's hard to know where to post something. It's always good to take a look about when new, and find where the introductions board is located. I have moved a new member's introduction into Meet & Greet so that we can all welcome them to GhostVillage. This topic was intended more as a greeting to the General Board, and less as a place to discuss encounters, etc. :wave:
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#14 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

I am glad to be here on Ghostvillage it feels like home. Everyone seems so nice.Posted Image
Right this way to my haunted space.

#15 MzClementine

MzClementine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghost anything paranormal. Energy, empath, dreams, psychic, tarot, crystals. Metaphysical science. Living, loving and learning. Things unexplained too.

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:30 AM

What is the meaning of life ??? Posted Image

What life? Posted Image

In all the meaning can be very different for many. One I feel is big is LOVE. Another meaning is the accoplishment of your inner wants. Helping others to reach their full postential and yours too. Not to forget that energy is all around and that we are energy and it's up to you to do your will or not to. One foot infront of the other will get you going to where you need to be. Always lending helping hand or though ones own path or another path of learning what ones purpose is. The mind is a powerful thing. My Mother always said," Anything conceivable of the human mind is possible." In all actions there is a reaction in our endevores of life. Many want more many want less. You make the meaning. Think of the question what does your heart desire and out this to your meaning come to no avail. In all destruction of something makes it into nothing. Learning from mistakes and knowing that failure will give you the mind to do it right on the second round. I believe that many are lost in the sence of what is the stature of man and his meaning is. Well it is in yourself to find the yin to the yang in your meaning. Many don't mirro the other. In this difference brings beauty of the idividual. Pain is a large part of our humanity. From the smallest to largest... In many people world it is a struggle or it isn't. In the strugles of life one much look at this with other eye and know change is with in the step of a foot, the mind of will, and the strength for change to one's wants and desires. Life is simply grand or a tough climb. It can be as simple as 123, or twisted like a braided rope or a buch of loose wires. Love is the most powerful thing. Studies have shown that when one is happy and full of no disconcer that DNA relaxes. It's actually elongates. When one is out of sorts and stress the DNA shrinks up. In life so many want the big why am I breathing on this earth how is other people doing the same thing. Well this is the time you find your meaning and fullfill the space with the mind of I want, I can, and I will. What is your want of this life that you have been given. If you don't agree with what you have as an adult love yourself and know loving others will =come like second nature. And all will fall before your feet as a path. Stuggles are inevitable. It can been as simple as a struggle to walk, speak, or tough to function. All is chosen. It's up to you of light or dark happy or sad. Meaning are ones own tail of where and what they need to be and do. What is your meaning? And once you find it. Your mountian become a hill and sled ring is fun.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users