• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 09:06 AM

*LOL*So it does sound like an episode of Scooby-Doo or Goober and the Ghostchasers ;)

Over Halloween, I was in San Luis Obispo in northern cal, the 2 cemetaries we investigated had some really nifty anamolies, including a 1 degree cold spot in front of the main gate ;D

When I got my pics back, I saw something that really intrigued me, I'd taken a shot of an older grave that I'd seen energy lingering near, when I checked the pic, I saw a skull on the grave and a figure sitting up, neither image was part of the original artwork. I did my little snoopy dance for the capture and went to slot the disc for resizing
and outlining and there was NOTHING, NADA, ZIP, ZERO!!! I know investigation is about patience and perserverence and believe me, I am.

My own thought is that it was the expectation of seeing something on film, remembering the grave, seeing/feeling the presence or reexperiencing it when you see the grave on film...well*snickers*it sounds a little more feasable than the picture just fading from the disc
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#2 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 13 November 2003 - 09:09 AM

Ok buddy, time to put down the hallucenogenic meds!  Hmmmm....that is something that I have never seen before.  That is one for the books!  You have me stumped with that story! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Brandon

Brandon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 10:18 AM

ok that stumps me to, i have no clue about it and have never seen it ever before.

#4 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 10:33 AM

I wanna see the Snoopy dance!
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#5 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 11:11 AM

Hey, KRC...DUDE, on my skin, I didn't touch anything, both the skull and sitting up apparition were plain as the nose on my face on pics. The death date was 1899, so no holo pics
of the decedent. On the bright side, I did get a few orb shots.

Hi, Brandon...me, too, man :-/

Hey-ya, Hawky! There are few people in heaven and earth that have seen the Snoopy dance and you are going to be one of them. Krc's seen the whiney 'stupid camera' dance...HEY! Holy POOP! With the EVP's you saw the snoopy dance, hey, B? ;D
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#6 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 01:54 PM

what the -- WOWZERS WHISPERS!  holy kicking cowl, batman!  a full aparition on a grave?  :o

you get the gold medal, my friend.  **shakes hand vigorously** CON-GRAT-YEW-LA-SHUNS!

i wanna know more more MORE!

OG
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

#7 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 13 November 2003 - 06:26 PM

Yeah Drew, I have seen both of those dances...the Snoopy dance was much better than that whiny, pouting thing with the arms being thrown down thing.  Wow, if it was as plain as the nose on your face, that is really clear...what could have happened? ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 10:28 PM

Awww...shucks, OG, ty, Luv, but...just wish it would have been visible on the disc*LOL*Okay, really close to doing the 'Stupid Walgreen's' pouty dance-and Hawkers is gonna miss it-BUT...there are other hunts and other spooks to be talked with. My boy on the pic will always be the one that got away ;)

Hey, KRC, Now, Beav, we've already decided you can't be funny ;) J/K Man, You know I love Ya! And; thank you...I have a very Mediterranean muzzle*no, not the right word*Um, snout? (DANGGIT! That's not right either!) NOSE! Um...would you believe its bigger so I can sniff out spirits? ;D HEY, I
heard that...the pouty 'why can't they make a self-rewinding
camera' WAS kinda cute, but not as funny as the 'that's a primer stain, not a vortex' dance ;)

#9 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 14 November 2003 - 04:54 AM

You know Whispers, this is not the first time I have heard that.  Some of our group members have claimed that photo captures have dissappeared from their computers.  It do make one wonder, doesn't it?  Magnetic media, surrounded by spirits almost everywhere, perhaps a conspiriacy of silence from some on the other side?  Perhaps a picture that was ment specifically for you, but could not be allowed to be viewed by everyone?  Just count yourself lucky to have seen it before it was "taken back" by other spirits. ;)
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#10 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 09:39 AM

Hi, Fly,
You know...when it comes to THAT cemetary, I'm willing to accept any explanation*chuckles*even one of my own...well, maybe. Seriously, though in the 90 minutes we were there, I had to change 2 sets of fresh batteries in my camera and the recorder I had checked before we left for the investigation steadfastly refused to work after the first 5 minutes :o I've seen it happen with KRC's camcorder on a house investigation in Cohasset, Mn, but DANG!

Thanks, Fly, I was beginning to think I imagined the thing, but a conspiracy of silence...an unspoken rule to not reveal
too much to the living...hmmmm ;D ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users