APEXTV - interesting videos

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#16 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden) I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal. My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:12 PM

If I knew what day the google car would be driving past, I would defiantly set some thing up just to mess with people. 

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#17 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden) I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal. My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:12 PM

Nothing Creepy. Double exposures, Long exposures, low frame rate........

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#18 ApexTVFanclub

ApexTVFanclub

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:57 PM

10 Mysterious Ghost Photos - From photos of supposed ghosts of kids to ghost pictures that show what appear to be dead relatives, today we look at 10 mysterious ghost photos.

#19 faustjonson

faustjonson

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:17 AM

I will never understandsad.png those who dream of conquering the Everest and sticking their flag on the mountain top. Why not try to find another way of pleasing your ego?

#20 ApexTVFanclub

ApexTVFanclub

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:38 PM

Today we take a look at our own planet and some of the most mysterious places on earth. When you think about it, the planet in which you and I are on right now, is home to some very mysterious places. Earth never stops surprising us. Every corner of this planet is full of mystery, so let's dive into some of that mystery and look at the 5 most mysterious places on earth.

#21 ApexTVFanclub

ApexTVFanclub

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:39 PM

We look at 5 Mysterious Creatures Caught by NASA on Mars. From supposed humanoid aliens to what look like giant alien crabs on Mars, some mysterious creatures have been caught by NASA on Mars. Humanoid aliens haven't been the only alleged creatures caught on camera on Mars. What look like squirrels, rats, and lizards have also been found on the red planet and some think these creatures may not be proof of alien life on Mars, but rather evidence that NASA is bringing animals to Mars.

These photos of mysterious creatures caught by NASA on Mars can appear to be creatures due to a phenomenon known as pareidolia which makes the human brain recognize patterns or familiar looking objects out of random data. This leads to the conclusion that these "creatures" that were caught by NASA on Mars are probably really just rocks. The fact that these creatures are probably just rocks doesn't make any of the photos taken by NASA any less intriguing, and they can still be quite mysterious.

#22 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 08:27 AM

Wow, loved it! Thanks for posting.

gettin' it done everyday

#23 ApexTVFanclub

ApexTVFanclub

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 05:48 PM

A supposed real grey alien caught on tape at the side of a road in California. Is this footage finally proof that grey aliens are visiting Earth? Has the alien invasion already begun? The man who filmed this video claimed he was driving his car at dusk, when he saw what he thought was a bear on the side of the road. After parking his car and getting out to investigate, a humanoid figure appeared to be standing in the woods. Immediately, the man pulled out his cell phone and began to film the strange and mysterious creature that many have claimed to be an alien. The creature fit all the characteristics and traits of what is known as a grey alien. A grey alien is a supposed species of alien that is responsible for the many alleged alien abductions. What do you think? Is this video proof that aliens are visiting Earth? Please leave your thoughts on this grey alien caught on tape in the comments!

#24 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,630 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 14 March 2016 - 03:35 PM

Same, Atropa.

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGagzEKCoPLbla5DdimF62A

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#25 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:49 PM

Me too.

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#26 The Taoist

The Taoist

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 10:25 AM

Hello' tv fanclub:

LOL....that video is one of the funniest and most comical puppets that I have seen to date.

Keep up the good work in trying to...."Shock" individuals into believing in your personal creations.

I wish you well in your continued efforts to entertain and create 'intrigue' others.

In Light & Harmony     Taoist

#27 The Taoist

The Taoist

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 10:32 AM

Hello' fanclub:

I love the way you dressed up your little friend with a black suit and funny Grey mask....very entertaining!

Your love of aliens is and entertainment is quite strong and admirable.

Keep up the creative expressions.

Love your efforts.

In Light & Peace      Taoist  party01.gif

#28 The Taoist

The Taoist

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 10:44 AM

Hello' fanclub:

I love the way you dressed up your little friend with a black suit and funny Grey mask....very entertaining!

Your love of aliens  and entertainment is quite strong and admirable.

Love your efforts.

#29 ApexTVFanclub

ApexTVFanclub

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:36 PM

Hello' fanclub:

Your love of aliens is and entertainment is quite strong and admirable.

Love your efforts.

Thanks so much for the support Taoist!

We really appreciate it!

#30 ApexTVFanclub

ApexTVFanclub

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:47 PM

Here is a supposed real grey alien caught on tape in a Florida home. This is just more footage that may prove there to be an alien presence on Earth. Has the alien invasion already begun? The footage of the scary and bizarre humanoid creature was taken with CCTV security cameras setup by a man living in Florida. Based on the looks of the creature in the video, it can be concluded that it is a grey alien (grey alien definition below). What do you think? Is this video proof that aliens are visiting Earth? Please leave your thoughts on this grey alien caught on tape in the comments!

Grey Alien ► Grey aliens, also referred to as "Alien Greys", "Greys", "Grays", "Roswell Greys", and "Zeta Reticulans", are alleged extraterrestrial beings whose existence is promoted in ufological, paranormal, and New Age communities, and who are named for their unique skin color. Forty-three percent of all reported alien encounters in the United States describe Grey aliens. Such claims vary in every respect including their nature (ETs, extradimensionals, demons, or machines), origins, moral dispositions, intentions, and physical appearances (even varying in their eponymous skin color). A composite description derived from overlap in claims would have Greys as small-bodied sexless beings with smooth grey-colored skin, enlarged head and large black eyes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users