• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WPRG:Phil

WPRG:Phil

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:29 PM

A couple months ago i started helping someone I know who claimed they had a haunted apartment building by reviewing some evp's, and photo's. After a while we lost touch. However, recently we have gotten back in touch with each other and I have started going and actually trying to get some evidence on my own with my friend aeyron.

Before losing touch with them i had an evp on my smart phone that said "Fear Me" this kind of concerned me but, i gave it no thought and kept helping them.This brings us to the first night me and my friend went to investigate.

Upon entering their apartment I asked to see the safe I posted pictures of. Since the activity starting happening when the residents starting messing with the safe I thought this would be a good place to start. Low and behold not even 10 minutes into the investigation we had an evp. The rest of the night we had cold spots appearing and disappearing and some more evps. By far the coolest yet strangest thing we (as in like 5 people) witnessed was a shadow outside the door way.The door then creaked open. I thought it might be someone pulling our legs and motioned to aeyron to open the door, all the time watching the shadow. as he grabbed the door knob the shadow stayed but, when the door opened there was no one and as he shut the door it vacuum sucked shut.During the night i felt as if i was pushed up the stairs and aeyron swears he felt someone poke him in the leg.

The second night we went back I experienced something like I have never experienced before. I suddenly started crying and I was drawn towards the door of the apartment. I asked for the camera and took one picture that came out fine. The next picture was almost completely dark red to the point where it was black. We tried to recreate this by covering the flash, and everything and could not.I don't know what I experienced but it made me feel uncomfortable to say the least. I have also felt dizzy, nauseas, and my head hurt anytime I would try and go by the attic door or up on the landing.

I have since consulted at least 2 sensitives and have heard very similar and very alarming things about this building.Especially concerning one part I wouln't talk about. Am I out of my league here ? Also my friend told me that maybe I am a sensitive to some extent and don't even know it is that even possible ?

#2 801

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:21 PM

This sounds like a pretty active place. What is the story behind safe? Do you know of the building's history or that specific apartment?

It does sound like you are somewhat sensitive, or atleast that would be my take on why you had some of the emotional moments during your investigation.

I am interested in hearing more...
Posted ImageIs that you John Wayne? Is that me? No, I've been smoked by AnnieV!

#3 WPRG:Phil

WPRG:Phil

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:55 PM

I know at some point it was a jewelers and the two guys that ran it used to count the money upstairs. The safe was made in Pittsburgh. It's from the 1800's. I know the building has some morbid history and quite a few people were killed or killed themselves there.

#4 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:10 PM

were the people that were killed there, were they killed in that particular room you were investagating or were they killed just in the building?

#5 airmansbabygirl

airmansbabygirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:53 PM

were the people that were killed there, were they killed in that particular room you were investagating or were they killed just in the building?

Wow that's pretty interesting Phil. As of above^ It doesn't necessarily matter at all which room the people were killed in. Sometimes spirits stay in one specific spot and sometimes they roam the whole building they're in. In one episode of TAPS a young boy followed the crew around everywhere they went on the premises to try to keep talking to them. Yes, some spirits stay in the exact room their life was takin but I think they can move around the building if they want. As for the crying thing I think that maybe you were the most "sensitive" person in your group and the spirits fed on that, and your energy...if that makes sense...

#6 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:00 PM

Hard to tell if you are out of your league, you can't disclose everything- hard for a public forum to make that call under those circumstances.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users