Children in Angola tortured as witches

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 20 April 2004 - 05:35 PM

god that was a scary article. i've been persecuted for doing wicca and i can't imagine being tortured by my own family. its scary to think about that happening here.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#17 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:52 PM

I've been taking my time on this.  See, my son is 6 and is just now learning when he has to have a bowel movement though extremely bright.    To read the quote from that grandmother about a 6 yr old who wets the bed being a witch just tears me apart.  A lot of children have this problem and it goes a lot longer than kingergarten especially when their life is such turmoil to begin with.  I can't imagine what these people would think of my little boy considering the problems he faced daily in the public schools.  I really do think half the world has lost its mind the rest of us are close behind
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#18 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 03:11 PM

That article both infuriates and saddens me beyond words...having neices and nephews that mirror the ages of some of the kids in the story, I am just lost for the right words on how stomach turning it is for me to even imagine what these poor children have been and are going through...bless their little souls :'(
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users