Just_Call_Me_Jesse's Last Poster Wins Game

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#256 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,500 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:43 AM

26239182_1913482575632406_75455025514555

lol. That was me and my coworkers on Tuesday. Though, did manage to knock out some of the floor scrubbing I've been needing to do at work, so plus side to the snow keeping a lot of customers at bay. :)

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGagzEKCoPLbla5DdimF62A

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#257 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,500 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:51 AM

Tough way to lose weight, but hey - there has to be a silver lining to feeling poorly.

Yeah - ssssslllllllooooooow game. But maybe we have some momentum now and can knock it out this month. Or at least, this quarter wink.png

Watch out for the asylum . . . it seems to be leaking! Mua ha ha ha ha.

It is windy as all get out here - sounds very haunting outside. Come nap time for my itty bittys, I may have to take some time out and write about my little haunted town. Sure, there are Christmas decorations to take down - but they can wait one more day, right?

Yup! Got me down below 200 pounds. Still got some daily bouncing, but the downward trend's staying pretty stable, so I'm happy. Plus, I've started taking a multivitamin and a hair, skin and nail supplement nightly at work. Haven't noticed much difference yet with the supplement, but  definitely have more energy thanks to the multivitamin.

Hair, skin and Nail supplement I'm taking:

https://jet.com/prod...8a9df27c8d13e10

And here's to hoping we finish off this game sometime this year! 

Hell, my work's already an asylum... And I've joked to my GM that she wouldn't have hired most of us if we weren't already a bit nuts or trainable to be nuts.

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGagzEKCoPLbla5DdimF62A

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#258 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted Yesterday, 02:07 PM

Crazy people unite! :)

Yay you on being proactive on multiple fronts. Your body is probably already thanking you for it. I need to get better discipline about what I eat - love of bread and cheese and wine isn't helping.

How goes the snow up there? And Moonie probably wants a snowball or two sent his way.

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users