Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Have you ever seen shadow people?

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

Poll: shadow people - do they exist and what are they? (220 member(s) have cast votes)

Do shadow people really exist?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How do you explain the shadow people phenomenon?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#46 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:06 AM

for some reason i feel connceted more to shadow people then normol appiraitons

Perhaps they make themselves known according to what you would be comfortable with? An apparition that appeared full figure, full presence may be a bit frightening in our material vibrations?

God bless, J

#47 osmosis

osmosis

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:05 PM

My hubby told me that he saw shadow people when he was a kid. He saw a tall one and a small wicked one and both had yellow glowing eyes. At first I thought it was probably a bad dream, but since it happened to him over several years and there seem to be many people who actually saw similar things, I'm starting to think that maybe there's something more to it.
My hubby wrote his whole story down and here's the link to it, if anybody would be interested:

shadow people - a personal experience

Now, what I wanted to know is: who else had similar experiences and are there any rational explanations? Do you believe that shadow people really exist?

I've seen what I believe to be a little girl, (in shadow form) on two seperate investigations at the same location. Another investgator also saw her on one of those investigations. Our group is going to The Waverly Sanitorium in June of this year, I've heard many Shadow People are seen there. I'm looking forward to our experiences there. YES I DO BELIEVE...

#48 Crow

Crow

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:09 PM

Im new to the site, but not to the quest. Years ago, when I was young and bullet proof, I took a second job as a night custodian at a Methodist church. The church was built in the 1800s, and housed a large school also. 2 floors, and very large. The man who trained me, told me that he had experianced some strange things, but didnt elaborate. I wasnt worried, and looked forward to the extra money.
Almost nightly, when I was in the school part of the building, I would see what appeared to be shadow people moving from room to room. These were dark, distinct shapes moving across the hall, from room to room.
Rest assured, I believe in shadow people.
I had a more shocking experiance at this church just prior to my leaving, but it does not fit this thread.

#49 theresa84love

theresa84love

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 02:46 AM

Okay well...i've had lots of incounters with these shadows when i was 14 years. we lived in a two story haunted house... well we lived poor no beds so all my brothers and sisters and i sleeped on the floor windows opend and everything i was faced away from the window and i thought my brother was getting up so...i turned around slowly and that dark shadow didnt see me turn around it was doing something to one of my brothers stomach i moved from being so scared and it looked up with its white eyes at me and ran out trough the wall with a blink of an eye...i got so scared i didnt sleep for a few days...do i believe of these yes i do! :)

#50 RON3002

RON3002

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 07:55 AM

seeing a shadow person when I was younger was what got me interested in the paranormal
RON

#51 heartbroken

heartbroken

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 08:56 AM

for some reason i feel connceted more to shadow people then normol appiraitons

Perhaps they make themselves known according to what you would be comfortable with? An apparition that appeared full figure, full presence may be a bit frightening in our material vibrations?

God bless, J

hi just to let ya know we to see these shadow figure my 14 yr old asked it why we see her like that and she replied thats how we think she should look she told us that how we think they should look then they will look like it

#52 HalloweenPixie

HalloweenPixie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:nature, animals, the paranormal, computers, arguing politics, telling guys how to fix mechanical things especialy when the answer is jumping right at them and then telling them "I told you so" when they figure it out much later

Posted 17 February 2007 - 10:16 AM

I think shadow people are manifistations of energy which means they could be spiritual in nature, from another dimension or what have you. The shadow people I've seen have never had any real form to them. Just shadows of a human being or animal and some have had no shape at all. I've never had a feeling of warm or cold from them, I just feel a presense sometimes good, sometimes bad, mostly indifferent and see them. A few months ago I was driving home around 3am and a shadow that had no real shape flew in front of my vehicle and I jumped but it appeared to hit my windsheild and slid offto the side. I know it wasn't anything solid because I could see right through it and it had no impact when I hit it. The most recent that I've seen was in my dining room. My dog barked at it and I just cocked my head like "what the????" when I saw a shadow form of a dog run through.
Be brave enough to journey into the unknown for only through that journey can we grow. Pixie

#53 EvilDoll

EvilDoll

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Tropical fish keeping and ghosts!!

Posted 17 February 2007 - 01:21 PM

I have had an experience with shadow people in my own home. It was about two years ago, I recently moved back to my house after the pipes froze during a winter subzero climate drop. I was at a low point in my life and I was living with my mother temporarily at the time. I finally had the pipes fixed and upon coming home I had to put a mattress on the living room floor until I got the house in order in again. Each night, I could clearly see out of the corners of my eyes,( I want to bold that because I never saw them head on) black shapes flashing across the walls. It was the strangest thing, and it would only occur at night and I could clearly see them until I turned on a light. They were definantly there. At first I thought I was mistaken and it could be that I was overtired and not getting proper sleep. I was wrong. Even after a full nights sleep, they continued to prevail on my walls. Only did they finally disappear when I moved all my furniture back and redo my whole whole house with new paint and some rearranging. I have not seen them since, and I still cannot figure out why they had made their presence known.
Posted Image

#54 chiclet000

chiclet000

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 05:44 PM

Okay well...i've had lots of incounters with these shadows when i was 14 years. we lived in a two story haunted house... well we lived poor no beds so all my brothers and sisters and i sleeped on the floor windows opend and everything i was faced away from the window and i thought my brother was getting up so...i turned around slowly and that dark shadow didnt see me turn around it was doing something to one of my brothers stomach i moved from being so scared and it looked up with its white eyes at me and ran out trough the wall with a blink of an eye...i got so scared i didnt sleep for a few days...do i believe of these yes i do! :)

#55 cooldude

cooldude

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:i like basketball tv ramen my friends and alot of other stuff

Posted 19 February 2007 - 07:58 PM

i've seen one i saw it for 3 days in a row it had red eyes and it got really cold when it was there

#56 Medicus

Medicus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:was naive and belived now skeptic.

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:37 AM

i've seen one i saw it for 3 days in a row it had red eyes and it got really cold when it was there

Interesting tell us more about it.

#57 used-to-be-important

used-to-be-important

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:39 AM

I have heard of shadow people and have seen some in my time. I worked in nursing so death was all around me. I am not sure what to classify "The Man In Black" as. Some I think would call him a shadow person but in movies he would be classified as a demon I suppose.

I have been working and filling out paperwork on my patients and see a shadow out of the corner of my eye. I have also done this at home as well. I seen a dark shodow but also something move very quickly out of the coner of my eye and the color was white. For me it is either black or white. I would think believing in the religion I do that black would symbolize a demon or death and white would be more so angleic or a good spirit. Does that make sense?

#58 wrensong

wrensong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:20 AM

I used to see t em when I was a kid. I remember one time when I was staying the night with my much older sister and her husband. They had just moved into a new place and the room I slept in still had boxes stacked up. I saw two child sized ghost people. I screamed and my brother in law some in. I told him two kids that looked like shadows had been in the room and were hiding behind boxes. I had not yet been so sleep and was not dreaming. He moved all the boxes to show me there was no one there. To this day I remember watchign them walk across the room.

I was afraid of them when I was a kid. I told my parents about seeing them and was told it was all in my imagination. I saw them until I was around 10 years old or so and then they just went away.

Wren

#59 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:48 PM

Energy does not have form...human or otherwise. It is flow and vibration. So when shadows are seen, forming a human body, there would have to be spirit attached to the manifestation.

God bless, J

#60 xstarchild

xstarchild

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:everything

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:12 AM

I've read quite a bit about Shadow people, the theories of what they are, etc. But recently, I've actually been seeing them and it wasn't until a few days ago when I actually realized that I was seeing them. I moved into a new home almost 2 weeks ago, and now I see them in my house. They're kind of annoying because I'm sure to the people around me, I look like a wacko lol. Oh well, we'll see what happens!
The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users