Pictures of GV'ers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
377 replies to this topic

#76 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:16 AM

You look great kats_god like always!!!!!!

:clap:
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#77 Kristy

Kristy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:I will be updating my "interests" soon-lol.

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:03 PM

ok now i feel stupid----how do I get my picture up?

Kristy

#78 Ecco

Ecco

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:46 AM

Kristy

When you want to post a picture, make sure you have on uploaded to the internet (I suggest photobucket--easy to maneuver and free).

Then, when you reply to this topic (or any topic where you want to post a picture), look at the tool bar where you see the Bold button, emoticon (smiley) drop-down menu, etc. Counting from the left side (the bold button), you go in Seven spots. If you hover your mouse over that spot, it should bring up a small box saying "Insert Image"

If you click on that, it'll bring up a prompt box asking for the URL of your picture. Just copy-paste the URL for the image you want to use into the box and hit Okay.

Then just post your reply! It should show up just fine Whirly Dude

#79 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,898 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:59 AM

Kristy

Here is how to post picture: http://www.ghostvill...showtopic=17481

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#80 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:47 PM

I suppose it's been quite sometime since I have put up a recent pic of me (usually the kids and such), I'm sure Dave will be a likely candidate to add another photo with me this weekend of the two of us together...he's never camera shy and very photogentic...me I'd rather stay behind the camera than be in front, but trying to be bold...so here go's.....

Posted Image
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#81 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:52 PM

I suppose it's been quite sometime since I have put up a recent pic of me (usually the kids and such), I'm sure Dave will be a likely candidate to add another photo with me this weekend of the two of us together...he's never camera shy and very photogentic...me I'd rather stay behind the camera than be in front, but trying to be bold...so here go's.....

Posted Image

Where's that big smile of yours? No goblin behind you? That's a good sign. I love your picture! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#82 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:59 PM

Aren't you the comedian Dear! Of couse I'm not smiling....it's a photo of me....UGH!
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#83 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:00 PM

Hey Juliet! Your gorgeous!

#84 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:07 PM

Thanks Moonstruck, guess I'm my own worst critic....I still don't like the picture, but I just had highlights done today...I had to laugh because my mom said "You look like a bar lady." I don't even go to bars, or for that matter drink. I dunno maybe I'm getting to old for the blondie highlights....I just thought it ads more of my gullibullness personality playedout. With being a brunette everone takes you sooooo seriously.

#85 wheeler08

wheeler08

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Well right now I am really getting into the paranormal things. I just have started going to different graveyards and haunted places doing alittle ghost hunting or trying to get some good pics or videos

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:16 PM

Juliet you are georgeous dont put yourself down so much... Were all beautiful... :P

Posted Image"Life is just a chance to grow a soul, and in the end, its not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years"HAPPY HUNTING <3Brittany

#86 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,874 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:56 PM

I've met Jules in person last summer and she is very pretty, even tho she was not at her physical best, she still had a very pretty face and smile too!!!
(this was before her major surgery again)
So stop that Jules...lol!!!
(better than mine sheesh)

Love ya!
Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#87 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:50 AM

A bar lady??? LOL. I love the highlights. Don't listen to Mom. I am a brunette who gets highlights and it ads body and shine.

#88 meanderer

meanderer

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Connecticut's Côte Brune (I've never seen brown sea water before)

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:15 PM

Alright....here's the latest one of me. I'm still getting used to the camera. And, I've got a trip coming up, so...the next picture(s) of me will have someone else, too! :whoohoo:

Posted Image

Beannacht ort

#89 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:37 AM

~Julie......your Mom could probably use some highlights....yes? No? LOL!! I think you take wonderful pictures, sweety!!!!

Meanderer...I like the pic, you look very sophisticated. Great picture!!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#90 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:48 AM

Hi Juliet
I really liked your picture, you are beautiful, I believe is the first time I see your pic. Your highlights are very nice too. :clap:

Hi Dave... you look like if you are thinking too much... but look great like always.
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users