Animal shadow rabbit ghost

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Surbabyb1u3

Surbabyb1u3

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:06 AM

I know this will sound strange but most of my life since I can remember I have been followed around by a strange black rabbit who isn't really there. Most encounters I have with it are out of the corner of my eye but on occasion I see it right in front of me and it will sit and stare at me sometimes for a few moments the run off and disappear. Now I'm not some strung out kid im am a grown sober man I don't even drink I can't understand it's reason to follow me. It has no evil or menacing presence. Just as if it's curios about me. I've read a bit about shadow animals but haven't found much but what I have read doesn't really seem the same for instance I see it's face and body very clearly and it seems to want me to know it's there at times. It even goes as far as to run in front of me as I'm walking (on vary rare occasions). I don't mean for it to leave I'd just like to understand it a little more. If you think you could help please let me know thank you Adam

#2 VardelosHund

VardelosHund

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,Gaming, the Paranormal,Fursuiting,

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:23 PM

I'm not quite sure if I can be of any help, but I have seen shadow animals as well. The ones I see are black birds. I can even see them in a house, or at work. I don't have to be outside to see them. They are blurry when they move or flap their wings, and it usually looks slowed down, and not a normal, fast flapping you would usually see on a bird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users