• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Kandie

Kandie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 01:25 PM

HI! Looking to get a small group together and go on a hunt..Im from Romulus MI.
so if your near my area send me a message ..Lets get local people together and set up a ghost hunt..not to mention meet new friends! (MUST BE 18 OR OLDER.)

Thanks
Kandie169@aol.com (please put in the subject line"GHOST HUNT" so i wont delete it.)

Edited by Kandie, 11 July 2005 - 02:47 PM.

[size=4]Posted Image

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,049 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 11 July 2005 - 08:31 PM

Hi live about 15 minutes away from you, in Rockwood. Welcome to the village. :)

Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 TallulahB

TallulahB

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:MY LIKES:<br />Reading, Meeting New People, learning, learning, and learning (One thing they can't take away is your education)*** HOCKEY!! ( RED WINGS!!),***((even though Steve Yzerman retired...the Greatest Game will go on)) I have always had an interest in the paranormal, but then again, there are some scary people here in the land of the living.

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:50 AM

Hi Kandie, Welcome to GhostVillage! :hunter: I too am from the Downriver area, and not far from KatsGod.
"The will to believe is powerful" ...(Houdini)

#4 redwingsfan

redwingsfan

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Im a psychologist so I like to study people. I also enjoy painting, reading history books and of coure the Detroit Red Wings. Oh yeah, cant forget my ferrets, Toby and Zoe.

Posted 07 October 2005 - 08:20 PM

Im here in Flat Rock, would like to do some hunting. Theres a cemetary by me that is supposed to be haunted. I thought about going out this weekend to check it out.

#5 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 11:15 PM

I'm near the U.P., but I don't think it's any where near you since I am not familiar with any of the towns listed below.

My group will be staying at the haunted House Of Ludington hotel in Escanaba Michigan on Friday, October 28th, and possibly the 29th, for Halloween. Dat's in da UP. Any one wishing to join us is welcome.

Yours In Spirit,
Judy Joy,
thesameones.

#6 Maabsta

Maabsta

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 11:36 PM

I live in East Lansing, Michigan and would love to go on my first ghost hunt. It's my birthday this month on the 24th so i'll be 18. Yay. Could probably get a couple friends together to check some place out. Fill me in on some info/starting tips. :wave: thanks.

#7 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 05:10 PM

I live in East Lansing, Michigan and would love to go on my first ghost hunt.  It's my birthday this month on the 24th so i'll be 18.  Yay.  Could probably get a couple friends together to check some place out.  Fill me in on some info/starting tips. :D thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe these links will be helpful:

http://ghostinvestig...d.com/id26.html
http://www.ghostchas...n.org/index.php
http://groups.yahoo....n_ghost_studys/

#8 Maabsta

Maabsta

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:00 PM

thank you much, sir.

#9 michiganparnormalsociety

michiganparnormalsociety

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Founder of the Michigan Paranormal Society, LLC. And is located in Romulus, Michigan

Posted 28 September 2006 - 05:39 PM

Im from Romulus.

#10 DeadWatch

DeadWatch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 28 September 2006 - 09:36 PM

Battle Creek here....welcome to HV!!!
Todd BanksFounder/DirectorThe DeadWatch SocietyPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#11 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:59 PM

I live in Toledo, Oh, which is not too far and would love to join in on a ghost hunt. Let me know some details and if I'm not working that night, I would love to join in.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#12 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 12:00 AM

I live in Toledo, Oh, which is not too far and would love to join in on a ghost hunt. Let me know some details and if I'm not working that night, I would love to join in.

Actually I think it might be far. What is the closest Magor city in Wisconsin to you? Are you near the MN boarder?

#13 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 29 September 2006 - 12:19 AM

Actually I think it might be far. What is the closest Magor city in Wisconsin to you? Are you near the MN boarder?

We're talking Southeast Michigan. Romulus is a suburb of Detroit, MI. Not very close to Wisconsin.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 29 September 2006 - 08:12 AM

Battle Creek here....welcome to HV!!!

~My Mom just moved from Battle Creek & I used to live in Kalamazoo! I'm getting ready to go to Higgin's Lake with my kids to shut down our cottage for the Winter. What a small world we have here! :whee:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users