Mass. Hauntings?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#16 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 05 June 2004 - 06:49 PM

In Ma. I'm not sure. There really are so many. Living in Salem I really am kinda biased. I love it here (most of the time), I think Danvers State Insane Asylume is pretty active, I've got some pretty good photos there  and you know my opinion on the Salem Grave yards. Believe it or not, I've got some pretty good photos reciently down Winter Island also. I would love to go do some photos at Georges Island. I was there in my teens and had some odd experiances, I'de love to go see what it would be like for me now. What do you feel is the most in your opinion, being from Fall River?
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#17 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 06:53 PM

the lizzie bordon cemetery and her house and theres a wooded erea that is demonistic its really bad from what the police detective told me

#18 jazziger

jazziger

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 07:03 PM

This tunnel through the berkshires, where is the entrance located, anybody know? Is it really over 4 miles long??

#19 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 07:04 PM

no not sure

#20 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 05 June 2004 - 07:34 PM

Milegone, have you gone to the Lizzie Borden Cemetery and Home? I would love to go. What did you think of them and what if any were your experiances?
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#21 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 07:39 PM

i've been to the grave yard oak grove it felt weird. but alot of people say they can here  screams coming from that famaly section

the house i think the maid haunts the place one guy looked at his bed and saw is blankets indented as if someone was laying on it

#22 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 07:55 PM

Awsome. The House of Seven Gable here in Salem is supposed to be haunted. It's pretty weird at times. There are so many old homes around here it's incrdable. I'm sure it's the same there. I guess in Salem it would be pretty hard to find a place that's not supposed to be haunted. LOL ;)

#23 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 07:58 PM

Ive been to the house with 7 gables is that the house with all the secret rooms like the stare case. i think it was a ladder ;)

#24 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 04:46 AM

Yes it is. Pretty cool place.

#25 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 08:39 AM

What did the detective have to say about the sight?
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#26 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 09:05 AM

I'de be interested in hearing what they had to say myself.

#27 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 09:10 AM

Milegone, Check out the photo I just posted on Spiritoraphy. I took it over the week end. I want to see what you think of it, I took it in the Charter Street Cemetery Friday night. It's under Haunted Salem I believe.  

#28 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 01:51 PM

What did the detective have to say about the sight?

This is in a wooded erea its an indian reservation were strange things happen like bodies of lost people would be found dead for no reason and you have a sence of evil. black shadows, whispers and stuff like that. this is what the detective said  

#29 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:38 AM

Pretty interesting. Sounds like a place I'de like to go to. I don't think I'de like the dead body thing, or the sence of evil at all but the rest of it might be ok. I'de like to fine out why those things are happening. Having been an Indinan Reservaion there were probably alot of biths, deaths, and other strong emotional ordeals that went on there and I'm sure that has alot to do with it.

#30 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 03:04 PM

if you go there and dig some big holes theres a good chance you will find arrow heads the stone ones lol. its just a weird place. take care

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users