Mass. Hauntings?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 TheTrain22

TheTrain22

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:58 PM

Check out the Hoosac Tunnel in North Adams, MA. Place is unreal and it is a little under 5 miles long. Although trains still run through it frequently, I've been in it a bunch of times with a group both at night and during the day and no trains came through it, fortunatley. I'm usually all for a good thrill, but that place had a bad vibe. I probably made it in about 500 feet and I had to turn around. The feeling that I got was that there was someone watching you from the sides and ceiling of the tunnel. If anyone has anything to ask or is interested please reply.

#62 jason82

jason82

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Music, Guitar, Reading, ghost, some movies and tv

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:09 PM

Check out the Hoosac Tunnel in North Adams, MA. Place is unreal and it is a little under 5 miles long. Although trains still run through it frequently, I've been in it a bunch of times with a group both at night and during the day and no trains came through it, fortunatley. I'm usually all for a good thrill, but that place had a bad vibe. I probably made it in about 500 feet and I had to turn around. The feeling that I got was that there was someone watching you from the sides and ceiling of the tunnel. If anyone has anything to ask or is interested please reply.

http://www.hoosactunnel.net/
Go to that page read about the tunnel. Ignoring the fact its illegal to trespass there do you really want to be caught in an old, dark, wet, tunnel....and a trains coming??
I like to visit ghosts not becoming one...
Trust me Don't Cross the Streams!!

#63 recrp

recrp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:48 PM

Anyone with any definitive info on Spider Gates? I have tried to get there on several occasions. Most recently, today. Myself and daughter and her friend took a drive to find it, got lost, and all of us became very nauseous (which is my typical reaction to the darker side of things. I can have contact with spirits and not get sick. Its only when there is negativity involved that I feel nauseous). Anyways, that just makes me want to to Spider Gates even more badly!! Basically, I would just like some good directions if anyone has them.

If anyone would like some info on possible haunts in central MA, let me know. I will pass along what I know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users