Dreams

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 morgan524

morgan524

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:38 PM

Hi I'm Morgan and I have a question. I've been having dreams about family members that have died over the course of my life. I used to have them once and a while over the years but they have gotten more and more frequent. Does that mean anything?

#2 Ravus Aranea

Ravus Aranea

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.All religious beliefs and practices. Superstitions.Collecting books. Writing.Creating with my hands, what my mind's eye imagines.

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:08 PM

Tough Question!.....Dreams can mean something...sometimes they can be prophetic and give us insight....and sometimes they can just be a means of entertainment ...but we can also be visited while in dream state. Are these dreams of past events...events that can never happen now or futuristic......how real do they feel.....do they effect your day to day life? Are they happy, nostalgic or scary? Sometimes when we are going through troubled times...our dreams reflect our anxiety...if we feel alone, for instance, we might dream of someone we miss very much who we were close to....my advice to you is to take a step back and examine your circumstances...whats playing out in your life right now.......does it correlate to your dreams in some way........what are your dreams saying to you.Only you can answer that question......

#3 morgan524

morgan524

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:30 PM

Well sometimes when I wake up from the dream, the loved one that passed that I had the dream about, will be standing in the room. I'll blink a few times before it goes away. A few years ago I saw my grandfather walking around outside and he seemed very real. That was the realist I had seen him since he passed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users