• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 biada

biada

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:56 PM

Had a really weird dream the other night. So weird that I can actually remember everything that happend.

Dreamt that I was living at my old house we moved out of 5 years ago. I was in my room and staring at the TV. While walking away, I walked pass by the glass door where the dvd/video games are stored in. While looking at the glass I saw a female spirt. Very said and was basically sitting near the door from what I can see in the reflection.

Then, I walked pass by it again, don't know if it was the next day or or whatever, but a different sequence... I saw the same girl in the reflection, and now theres also a man right in front of her. Both of them just staring at me. I can't see anything in the room, but only when I look at the glass and see their reflection thru it.

Times went on and I started to feel distrubed. So, in the dream, I decided to switch room with my sister. Thats when I woke up.

I was still dark, didn't know what time it was, so I went back to sleep. I went off dreaming again, and this time, I am getting chased by a bee. The bee stung a girl, who somehow passed out, and I had to carry her inside the house. The bee folowed and I also got stung by a bee. I think it stung me on my lower back. I tried to kill the bee as it stung me and that was the end of it.

#2 biada

biada

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:59 PM

Did my own research and found a website.. This is their intrepretations.

Ghost
In general, ghosts symbolizes aspects of yourself that you fear. This may involve a painful memory, guilt, or some repressed thoughts. You may be afraid of death and dying. Alternatively, ghosts are representative of something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates a feeling of disconnection from life and society. This dream may be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior.

Bees
To see bees in your dream, symbolizes good luck, harmony, and bliss. Bees are also symbolic of work and industry as represented by the common phrase "busy as a bee."

To dream that you are stung by a bee, signifies unexpected misfortune. You will be surrounded by trouble and severely reprimanded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the looks of it, it sounds like I am stressed out, and something horrible is about to happend?

Edited by biada, 27 November 2007 - 09:01 PM.

#3 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,874 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:21 PM

Hi!
Where did you get the interpetation?
I know of a good website: dreammoods.com, it has been a really on track guide to understanding your own dreams.

Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#4 Jerome

Jerome

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 07:37 AM

Could simply be that you saw ghosts of people tht lived there. The girl and of coursem the man, who might have something to dowith her. Maybe a father, uncle, or to put a twist on it, maybe he killed her. In any case, he obviously is linked with her in some way. It could possibly be true that the ghosts were embodiments of certain aspects of yourself too. I don't know. I'd lie to think that maybe the ghosts you saw were real spirits, only visible in your dreams. Could be when yo lived at your old house, they were there too, just to didn't see them, but looked in their direction. Who knows. Don't know about the bee thing. That could be nothing but a dream. With no meaning at all, or could be something about fortune. I'd look more into that one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users