failed exorsism with opposite effect

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 $'_Mediumistic_Spirit_Shaman_'$

$'_Mediumistic_Spirit_Shaman_'$

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:ghosts, Russia, Proverbs, Anything Urban, Science [especially physics], Optical illusions, Collecting wierd stuff, Logic, Cats.

Posted 18 April 2005 - 03:35 PM

ive always had an aggressive soirit in my house but now this is insane! The spirit always targeted me and my room. at first it would only knock down cups but then it started knocking other things over, likeradios and all that junk.After that it started throwing things and knocking down expensive things liketables and other things.Later itwould start tomake things disappear. It kept getting more aggressive untilo we got an exorsist but that exorsist sensed that this spirit was too strong for him alone so he got three more. while the house was being cleansed the spirit pinned me to the floor! bt wen the exorsist turned to me it let me go. then while the actual exorsism was happening three things happened first the spirit kept throwing things at me but the last thing it threw at me was a metal ball right to the head!! we had to hold off the exorsism so i could heal but 1 of the exorsists was a healer so i got out in a week but wen we continued the exorsism something scary happened; the spirit pinned me to the wall and tried to strangle me!!! the spirits grip kept getting tighter then it let me go and whammed me in the stomach! then things calmed down and the exorsism was completed but it failed!!!! it kept trying to hurt me; it would throw things at me that could hurt me a lot like knives and it would grab me and try to pin me and hit me and all kinds of insane things!! it just wont leave me alone ive tried an exorsism 4 times already someone please help me!!!!!!!!
I am not human nor ghost i am both. I am one with the paranormal and they are one with me. i am chosen to be the one; the one to communicate with thy of the second dimension, to be one with thy of the second dimension. If you need an answer ask me but there are some things that only the chosen are meant to know.Posted Imagei keep pressing buttons but the only one that matters is the target button

#2 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Interests:Buddhism, hiking, meditation, Tai Chi, Yoga, reading, spending quality time with my family, and of course the paranormal.

Posted 18 April 2005 - 03:59 PM

Who is doing the exorcism? what curch? Or what rights are they performing?

#3 $'_Mediumistic_Spirit_Shaman_'$

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:ghosts, Russia, Proverbs, Anything Urban, Science [especially physics], Optical illusions, Collecting wierd stuff, Logic, Cats.

Posted 18 April 2005 - 04:12 PM

i forget the rights but the persons who did the exorsisms are the Father Joe, Father Bob, Father Patrick, and FatherIvan. the church that did it was St. Ann's Catholic Church
I am not human nor ghost i am both. I am one with the paranormal and they are one with me. i am chosen to be the one; the one to communicate with thy of the second dimension, to be one with thy of the second dimension. If you need an answer ask me but there are some things that only the chosen are meant to know.Posted Imagei keep pressing buttons but the only one that matters is the target button

#4 poisonette

poisonette

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 04:17 PM

When did all this start?
What do your parents/guardians say about all this?
Do you have any brothers or sisters, if you do, how old are they?
When were the exorsism's performed? The dates of them?
~Ari~

#5 $'_Mediumistic_Spirit_Shaman_'$

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 04:26 PM

it started immediately after i moved into my house, my parents say that the spirit is Ivan the IIII, i have 1 half sister and brother their names are Ben and Candice, Candice is 15, Ben is 18, the first exorsism was on September 17, 2000 at 3:00 PM and each of the other exorsisms would be1 month, 1 year, 1 day, 1 hour 11 minutes later.

#6 poisonette

poisonette

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 09:39 PM

Hello $'_Mediumistic_Spirit_S,

I read your post here and your other post

I really don't want to upset you, but it sounds like you might be feeding the poltergiest.

Most of the books I have read say that poltergiests come from young children or the mentally ill. You being 10 makes for a good reason.

It might be possible that the spirit came from you, meaning that somehow you created it and didn't know it. You didn't do it on purpose.

It might also be possible that it is an outside spirit that just got upset or is trying really hard to get your attention. This is the type we had and it only lasted for 1 year. It only affected my little brother and wasn't as violent as yours.

I've never had to get rid of one before. My brother's kinda went away on its own, it's just a regular, harmless spirit now that the "food" energy is gone.

I think the best way would be for you to try your best to ignore it. If it's messing with what you're doing, do something else. If you can't go anywhere in the house during the day to "find peace", go outside and play. Do not give in to it, do not give it what it wants.
~Ari~

#7 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 19 April 2005 - 02:01 AM

Poisonette....that looks like some good advice, you seem to be a very caring person :) we need more like you in the world :(

#8 poisonette

poisonette

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:43 AM

Thank you Simmy, I just hope it works and that it goes away soon.
~Ari~

#9 $'_Mediumistic_Spirit_Shaman_'$

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 01:26 PM

poisonette, i think you may be right. ever since I read that post of yours the spirit started to calm down, but it still throws tings and tries to hurt me but it doesnt do it as often THANK YOU!!!!

#10 poisonette

poisonette

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 03:45 PM

$'_Mediumistic_Spirit_Shaman_'$,

No problem. I'm sorry if I got to personal in the questions I asked, but the answers were kind of important. Your sister is almost past the average age that I've read about pre-teens "feeding" poltergeist activity.

Remember, if it starts to throw things at you, leave the room. See if there is a "safe place" in your house where it doesn't bother you. Ask your parents if there is somewhere safe you can go outside the house if you need to, like a neighbor or a friend's house that lives close by. Just always get their permission and let them know if you're going there. If they let you, be home by whatever time they tell you. Of course, if they tell you "No", please listen. We parent's love that kind of stuff.

Just thought of something else that might help too. Most health books and "magic" books talk about breathing excercises to help people to calm down when they are stressed or excited or need to collect their thoughts. Try these, they're easy. Just take a nice slow deep breath in through your nose and slowly let it all out through your mouth. Then repeat it until you feel better. This might sound silly but I was taught to do it by "Slowly smelling the flowers and then softly blow out the candles"

I hope things get better soon for you
~Ari~

#11 emmy521

emmy521

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 06:00 PM

Hey I just read your thread (post) and I am very concered for you and your safety. I must ask you this very important question. Who did you have come and preforme the exercism? You must be very careful who does exercism, because alot of people can be fakes. I don't wish to shove a reglion down your throat but I suggest that you talk to your local catholic chruch. you might even wish to send a acopy of your accounts to the vatican. I was once told that the catholic chruch was the first reglious orgainzation to study demonolgy and preform excersioms.
Please I wish to keep in contact with you. here is my email address. mccarrollmary@hotmail.com I will be here for you if you need to talk. But in the mean time the next time this demon starts to hurt you: say as loud and as strong as you can "IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COMMAND YOU TO STOP, IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COMMAND THAT YOU LEAVE IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!

I hope I have been of some help.

#12 poisonette

poisonette

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 08:27 PM

emmy521,
He (Mediumistic) stated earlier that there were 3 Father's from St. Ann's Catholic Church. And I do agree with you, more needs to be done.
You reminded me of another command that I was told years ago but never used. "Get thee behind me, Satan." I've been told it's supposed to chase away "evil" spirits. I have no idea if it works, but I wouldn't recommend it in this case.
I'm not Catholic, but I've been studying poltergeists more since this thread started and I'm 99.9% sure that Mediumisic either subconsciously created this and/or is feeding this spirit. From my studies I've learned that 90% of the activity eventually stops on its own after a few months to a few years, depending on the age of the "target". Exsorsisms are rarely effective if I've also learned that you never try to agrivate or instigate anything with this type of activity.

PS - Sorry if my spelling isn't the best. I closed my spell-check program.
~Ari~

#13 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:12 PM

http://www.eeeek.com...tml#poltergeist!

If should find yourself dealing with what you believe is a poltergeist, perhaps some of the following suggestions will help you.

First, understand what a poltergeist is believed to be. Some in the field of parapsychology will tell you a poltergeist is an unseen ghost. Some believe it to be unrelated to the spirit world completely but directly linked to psychokinesis (for those not aware of what psychokinesis is, it is the ability to move things with your mind, sometimes without even knowing you are doing so). Whatever a poltergeist is it is a bothersome, frightening experience.

So what should you do? First thing you must do is begin documenting the activities. To do a thorough job in documenting the activities you must make notes on the following:

Consider each incident as a separate occurrence and not simply an ongoing activity.

Make note of the time, the date and the day of the week the incident takes place.

Make note of where the event occurred, which room in the house/building.

Make note if there are any strange smells/odors associated with the event.

Make note if there were any strange or unusual noises associated with the event.

Make note if there was a temperature change in the area the activities took place.

Note who else was in the house, the age and sex of each person.

If you observe anything unusual, beyond the moving of objects, such as a fog or ghostly like figure, make note of this as well.

Ask others that were in the house when the activity took place what they were feeling just prior to the incident.

Note the outside weather conditions as well. Frequently homes are affected by outside weather conditions and some people will confuse normal activities caused by outside weather conditions as being poltergeist activities.

Lastly, but probably the most important, make note of the emotional state of the individuals in the home prior to the events taking place. Keeping in mind that high stress, high emotionalism, severe depression, puberty, and mental illness can cause psychokinesis without even knowing they are doing so.

Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#14 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,548 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 23 January 2006 - 12:21 AM

Very interesting subject.
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#15 matt32

matt32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 01:38 AM

hi hope all is well, from what i have gathered is if this is a demon it most likely is more than one it takes 7 of them to completely control you.,. and they have to try and possese you slowly. with that said and the prevoius encounters with the steal ball hitting your head i suggest the room be cleaned of any flying debree before attempting anymore exorcism also there are websites that tell you what to wear and what to say . if things get really bad which i think they are !!!!
might want to try as hard as you can to see of father gabriel amorth who the leading exorcist guy in the world... no joke.,.. im sure if you could get ahold of him he would be able to assist to get rid of the demons. or ghosts or whatever it is.. keep everyone here updated and may god watch your soul.

peace matt32

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users