Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Anybody see that vampire/werewolf show last night?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 DWArmstrong

DWArmstrong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 06:15 AM

Did anyone happen to catch that "Fang or Fiction" show last night?  I forget what channel it was on, but it was quite interesting...

#2 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 06:25 AM

Shoot,I missed it! ;)
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.It is the source of all true art and science.He to whom this emotion is a stranger,who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,is as good as dead-His eyes are closed."Albert Einstein

#3 DWArmstrong

DWArmstrong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 06:34 AM

Oh, they also showed a lot of scenes from the movie "Underworld" which is either coming out very soon, or is already out in theaters... :o

#4 Kellerz

Kellerz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 08:09 AM

comes out here in the uk tomorrow  ;D im sure i'll get some funny looks walking ... dressed in black ... with my trenchcoat ....  ;D
Hide me from me, fill these holes with eyes for mine are not mine. Hide my head and need, for i am no good, so dead in life, so much time. (Stan Rice 'Cannibal')Just call me Mrs Willard

#5 gowie2hotty

gowie2hotty

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 10:16 AM

hey kellerz if ur wearing the black leather catsuit, Take pics WOOO HOOO!
Come Check out Jason Gowin online at - http://www.jasongowin.com

#6 DWArmstrong

DWArmstrong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 11:26 AM

Yum! :o

#7 Kellerz

Kellerz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 12:06 PM

*blinks* ...  guess i got myself my own fan club .... now to find a black leather  catsuit
Hide me from me, fill these holes with eyes for mine are not mine. Hide my head and need, for i am no good, so dead in life, so much time. (Stan Rice 'Cannibal')Just call me Mrs Willard

#8 blondiegrl149

blondiegrl149

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 03:43 PM

Yeah DW, I saw it.  It was pretty interesting.  Good stuff.
"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? Reality leaves a lot to the imagination"

#9 DWArmstrong

DWArmstrong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 05:12 PM

Yeah, it reminded me that I still need to see the sequel to "An American Werewolf in London".  What was it called again?  "An American Werewolf in Paris", I think...

#10 Kellerz

Kellerz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 11:00 AM

seen both those movies.. love em.  i saw underworld today loved that too..and theres blatently gonna be a sequel.

and yes i did get funny looks from the other ppl in there  ;D  just like i did when i went to see blade 2 but not only was i wearing my trenchcoat i was wearing my tank top that says bite me  ;)

#11 DWArmstrong

DWArmstrong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 04:03 PM

Let me guess...you have JET BLACK hair, right? ;D

#12 Kellerz

Kellerz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 09:23 AM

i used to ... just like i used to have purple/red/blue hair .. right now im giving it a break and im back to blonde   thinking about going dark again ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users