Guy under the bed in the film 'Stuck on you'

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#46 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Film, Writing, Acting, Theatre, Ghost Seeking, Alamo History, Rock 'n' Roll, Spirituality, Cults

Posted 17 February 2005 - 06:01 PM

Wow, this is amazing, even if it is a hoax, but isnt is weird that editors did not see it???

Well, I think.... OH MY GOD! What is that under my bed. Somebody hellllllllllp me! AHHHHHhhhhhh----!

#47 dannyboy

dannyboy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:ghosts,egypt,ufos me kids me kids again and unhealthy food with red wine or vodka

Posted 17 February 2005 - 06:07 PM

You know what these film makers are like dont u, think this could be a way to ensure we all go out and buy the movie to see the ghost under the bed, personaly i dont believe them,

but who knows if there wasnt anyone under the bed, im definatley not sleeping on my own tonight, or might but a divan. :D
I LOVE U ALL

#48 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Film, Writing, Acting, Theatre, Ghost Seeking, Alamo History, Rock 'n' Roll, Spirituality, Cults

Posted 17 February 2005 - 09:51 PM

I am not big on the belief on things comin' out of beds or closets....
It is those mirrors you need to be scared of! ;)

#49 Bobnoxious

Bobnoxious

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Interests:Music (heavy metal, punk rock, rockabilly, progressive rock, old country, garage rock, and other non mainstream sounds), movies (horror, sci-fi, exploitation, independent, foreign, and old classics mainly), writing (mostly for my zine/website Utter Trash - http://www.uttertrash.net), and singing for my band Horror of 59 (http://www.horrorof59.com).

Posted 20 February 2005 - 03:09 PM

It certainly looks pretty cool, but let's just keep in mind that the Farrelly brothers are not the most serious of people. I could definitely see them making up a story about how they have no idea how the face got there when in fact it is just a crew person under there. Not to sell more copies of the movie, but just to have a little fun. But if it is a real ghost, that raises an important question. Does he get residuals from the movie, and how does he cash the checks?
"Future events such as these will affect you in the future." - Criswell, 'Plan 9 From Outer Space'

#50 RaoRao

RaoRao

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:ninja's, and girls

Posted 23 February 2005 - 11:26 AM

hhmm... i have seen that film before(loved it aswell, very funny and nice acting) and i didn't see a guy under the bed about to pounce. possibly because i was only waiting to see the guys stuck together :)
The Cyber-Netic Ninja RaoRao has returnedover 300 posts in the Fun-n-Games forum and still headin for the goldPosted Imagepm me if you can throw cardsi am looking for aim buddies!!!

#51 hona

hona

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 11:01 PM

Oh wow. That's creepy. Wouldn't other people notice it too while watching it? Especially at the theatre when the screen is just so huge?

I definately don't think those are baseball bats that are magically arranged to make that pattern. When I saw the picture, I immediately made out eyes, a nose bridge, and nose.

Just like someone else said, I had just started feeling safe about hanging my hand over the bed...

#52 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,445 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 20 October 2005 - 12:00 AM

This picture gives me chills everytime I see it.
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#53 fishwife

fishwife

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:FOOOOOOOOD! Art, books, computers, philosophy, paranormal stuff!

Posted 20 October 2005 - 11:06 PM

SO @*#@&$! scary.
Posted Image

#54 JactheRipper

JactheRipper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 07:23 AM

sorry but first of all it doesnt look like a person under the bed and second of all its probably a refletion off of something. Sorry but I have the movie and to me it doesnt look like anything
Posted Image

#55 crazyookie

crazyookie

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 07:40 AM

This is very creepy. That is why there are no bedframes in my house. All of our beds are on the floor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users