Middle Georgia

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Jessa_

Jessa_

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 01:31 PM

Hey everyone! My name is Jessica [[ Jessa ]] and I live in Warner Robins, Georgia...Houston County. Very middle of Georgia.

I'm very interested in ghosts, the paranormal, etc etc...especially meeting people that share the same interest as I do...and going on ghost hunts. I think I also have intuitive skills, and I'd like to test them out and improve them.

So if anyone's in the Houston County, Warner Robins area, please let me know!

Thanks so much!

- Jessa

#2 hanauma726

hanauma726

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 06:43 PM

I also live in Warner Robins and have dealing with the paranormal for over 10 years now (not by choice). I have recently purchased some equipment to further study what's been going on in my house (digital recorder, EMF meter and IR thermometer). If you know of any groups that are starting up in the area, let me know.

#3 Jessa_

Jessa_

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 04:15 PM

No, I don't know of any groups that are starting up. I thought I'd come here and see if I could find anyone!

=]

#4 MattK

MattK

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 01:42 AM

Hey you two. I'm a 22 year old college student here in Warner Robins as well, actually lived here my entire life. attending Macon State. You might have seen me if you visit the theatre often, I'm the assistant manager at the Galleria Cinemas. But anyways. I've been searching for a research group around the area and have found nothing in the middle georgia area. If i did find an active group i wouldn't mind traveling in GA to do investigations. I can't say for sure that i've experienced paranormal activity ... I don't really have anything to compare it to. None the less i'm very fascinated with the mystery and want to be a part of it. On wednesdays i watch Ghost Hunters and then on Fridays i watch Most Haunted. I'll keep looking and if i find an interesting group i'll be sure to come back to this thread and inform you. in the mean time ... you do the same for me please if anything comes up.

#5 gaemt

gaemt

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:43 PM

I'm also interested in joining a research group in the Middle GA area. I live in Perry and have been interested in the paranormal for years. If anyone knows of any such group, please contact me.

#6 Jessa_

Jessa_

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 09:23 AM

If we can't find a group to join, we might could atleast get together and ghost talk....?

#7 hanauma726

hanauma726

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 08:25 PM

Sounds like we already have a group. Next step would be to have a "ghost talk" meeting. Any ideas for a place??

#8 orgus

orgus

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 11:10 PM

I lived in Middle Georgia for over 10 years and still get back about once a year. The whole area has plenty of stories besides the usual Hay House in Macon.

I used to date a girl in Warner Robins (a devotely religious one at that) who said that late at night she would see a lady in a red plaid skirt going from room to room checking the place out. It usually happened when she was about to fall asleep in bed. I was in the house a few times but never noticed anything, other than it was kind of creepy for a house built in the 60's or early 70's.

Another gem is the "hard luck house" which seems to curse most of it's residents in the Ingleside section of Macon. At least 4 people have died in that house and it seems all between the hours of midnight and 3am.
It sat vacant for most of the 90's and has been bought and sold several times since then too. It's on Osborne Place and I did lots of research on it while I was there. Not sure, what's going on with it now, but the last time I saw it, it was up for sale again.

There was a place at 401 Cherry called THE CELLAR that I saw ghosts in. The owner at the time said he felt a very hostile female presence in one of the back storage areas. He said it was an overwhelming feeling of evil and hatred. I sensed it too and would not go near that area after the first time.

He also said that he would see a woman looking out a top floor window late at night from another Cherry Street Building that lay totally empty at that time, but had been a furniture store.

There are other stories from in your area. In particular, I would ask about the house on Osborne and see if anybody will talk. It was a bungalow that expanded to a huge home over time. The first known death was a man who used to own a furniture store in the 20's. Then a man who ran a candy company passed away there in the 50s. Things were evidently quiet for a time until the girl died in 1985. Her stepfather died suddenly in the home two years later. Finally a cardiologist who built a big pool in the backyard was found dead in the pool. This is all documented in the newspapers.

Enjoy. If you find anything out, please share it.

#9 tat2diva

tat2diva

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Looking to join a group and make new friends.

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:56 PM

I just found out a group is forming in the Warner Robbins area. I am looking to join a group and make new friends with the same interests. Please feel free to contact me.

#10 Nomad

Nomad

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, studying about different cultures, raising my children, loving my wife.

Posted 26 November 2007 - 02:09 PM

Hey everyone! My name is Jessica [[ Jessa ]] and I live in Warner Robins, Georgia...Houston County. Very middle of Georgia.

I'm very interested in ghosts, the paranormal, etc etc...especially meeting people that share the same interest as I do...and going on ghost hunts. I think I also have intuitive skills, and I'd like to test them out and improve them.

So if anyone's in the Houston County, Warner Robins area, please let me know!

Thanks so much!

- Jessa

#11 Nomad

Nomad

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, studying about different cultures, raising my children, loving my wife.

Posted 26 November 2007 - 02:12 PM

So, has anyone found a group to join? It seems as though no one answers these questions. If there is a group that is meeting in the Warner Robins area, please let me know. I live between Perry and W.R., and I am definitely interested in joining or even starting up something. Let's do something, instead of talking about it.

#12 hanauma726

hanauma726

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 12:13 PM

So, has anyone found a group to join? It seems as though no one answers these questions. If there is a group that is meeting in the Warner Robins area, please let me know. I live between Perry and W.R., and I am definitely interested in joining or even starting up something. Let's do something, instead of talking about it.

Ok, any suggestions?

#13 WandaC

WandaC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:53 PM

Hey ya'll lets do it, I too am very interested to start a group. PM me and I will give out my phone number.

#14 Robin-SpiritRescueOnline

Robin-SpiritRescueOnline

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Do you need help with a spirit in your home or office in the Fort Worth or Middle Georgia areas? Contact us at info@SpiritRescueOnline.com <br />Visit Our Website www.SpiritRescueOnline.com

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:24 PM

Hey, Middle Georgia! Check out our website: SpiritRescueOnline.com :(
Posted ImageDo you need help with a spirit in your home or office in the Fort Worth, Texas, Middle Georgia or Biloxi Mississippi areas? Contact us at info@SpiritRescueOnline.com or visit our website www.SpiritRescueOnline.com

#15 hanauma726

hanauma726

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 04:27 PM

WandaC
Are you the "ordained minister" that is mentioned in the website Spirit Rescue Online.com?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users