• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost Hunters Guild

Ghost Hunters Guild

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:02 PM

One night around midnight myself and another investigator were doing an investigation of my house. I got a text message on my phone and I realized I had forgotten to shut my phone off. The text message read: "One day you will know and realize that I loved you first."
There was no number where the numbers should be. "One day was where the person's number should be of who sent the text message. So then I said well I must have a contact called "One day" because logically that's the only way I see that happening. So I looked and I don't.

I know Ghosts can manipulate electronics but has anyone else ever had an experience like this?

#2 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:42 AM

See my "baffled" post lol I would check for phone records to see what number comes up at that time the text message came in.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#3 Ghost Hunters Guild

Ghost Hunters Guild

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:43 PM

See my "baffled" post lol I would check for phone records to see what number comes up at that time the text message came in.

Yeah I thought about doing that. But verizon doesn't show phone numbers for text messages... Thanks for the thought though!

#4 Ghost Hunters Guild

Ghost Hunters Guild

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:48 PM

One night around midnight myself and another investigator were doing an investigation of my house. I got a text message on my phone and I realized I had forgotten to shut my phone off. The text message read: "One day you will know and realize that I loved you first."
There was no number where the numbers should be. "One day was where the person's number should be of who sent the text message. So then I said well I must have a contact called "One day" because logically that's the only way I see that happening. So I looked and I don't.

I know Ghosts can manipulate electronics but has anyone else ever had an experience like this?

That's odd. But it doesn't quite make sense, were you investigating the house of a passed-on loved one?

No it was actually my house. I live in a condo that was built in the 80's.

#5 outsider39

outsider39

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:06 PM

My phone rang one day and when I picked it up,there was no one on the line.I looked at caller ID to see who had called and all that was visible was the numbers 777.I called the phone company and the person there had no idea how that could happen and she wondered why the numbers 777 came up and did they mean something to me.The numbers meant nothing to me personally.I have no explanation for your message or the numbers on my phone.

#6 Ghost Hunters Guild

Ghost Hunters Guild

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:53 AM

My phone rang one day and when I picked it up,there was no one on the line.I looked at caller ID to see who had called and all that was visible was the numbers 777.I called the phone company and the person there had no idea how that could happen and she wondered why the numbers 777 came up and did they mean something to me.The numbers meant nothing to me personally.I have no explanation for your message or the numbers on my phone.

Wow that's interesting!

#7 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:56 AM

Hmmm they don't have numbers at all for the txt messages? I mean I don't have verizon. i have ATT. All my numbers show up. Do you get a paper bill or online. There has to be some way verizon would be able to track something like that. Well you would at least hope.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#8 Ghost Hunters Guild

Ghost Hunters Guild

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:15 PM

Hmmm they don't have numbers at all for the txt messages? I mean I don't have verizon. i have ATT. All my numbers show up. Do you get a paper bill or online. There has to be some way verizon would be able to track something like that. Well you would at least hope.

nope I called and they don't do it.

#9 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:55 PM

One night about 2 or 3 in the morning, my phone starts ringing letting me know I have a voice mail. I thought who in the world is leaving me a voicemail at this time of the morning. I didn't have a missed call, just a voicemail. I listen to it and it said "Hey, I got your message, call me". The voice speaking was ME. There was no way that I had left that message for myself. I wonder if my spirit/soul was able to do it while out of body?
I am more than my physical body.

#10 Ghost Hunters Guild

Ghost Hunters Guild

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:17 AM

One night about 2 or 3 in the morning, my phone starts ringing letting me know I have a voice mail. I thought who in the world is leaving me a voicemail at this time of the morning. I didn't have a missed call, just a voicemail. I listen to it and it said "Hey, I got your message, call me". The voice speaking was ME. There was no way that I had left that message for myself. I wonder if my spirit/soul was able to do it while out of body?

Wow that is super strange! Yeah it is very unexplainable. But that's what makes it cool!

#11 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:51 AM

Thats kind of creepy.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#12 Ghost Hunters Guild

Ghost Hunters Guild

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 09:52 AM

Thats kind of creepy.

Yes I agree! I think I might freak out if that happened to me! I'm not chicken by any means but I might think I was losing my mind! lol

#13 Larry L.

Larry L.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:45 PM

My wife pulled that on me once. I get up early even on the weekends and she sleeps in.
The phone range and I saw on the caller ID that it's my wife's cell phone. I answer and just hear some faint movements, but no voice. I hang up.
The phone rings again. She's calling again. I answer again, listen, try to get an answer. Nothing. I hang up, go to the bedroom. She's asleep.
I go looking for the phone and can't find it. Eventually when she wakes up, we go looking for the phone and she left it in her pants pocket and it's in the hamper. It's a flip phone so there's no way that anything could hit the buttons. There's no record of a call made from the phone, but caller ID on the home phone shows the 2 calls from that number.
Then she tells me of the dream she had that morming about having some kind of emergency and desperately trying to call me and I can't hear what she's saying.
She's had some incredible moments in her life of out-of-body experiences and has a strong spiritual side from time to time.

#14 Ghost Hunters Guild

Ghost Hunters Guild

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:30 PM

wow that's amazing!

#15 shabby

shabby

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:10 PM

one of my cell phones was would send me blank text from a number that did not exist, and it was sent aug 17th 2010 at like 3:13 Am..... that was back in 2007 .... i am waiting for that day to come to see what happens .. every time i was would detele it, within the hour the same number would text me a blank text ... i kept it on my phone til the phone got water damaged and would not turn on.....

Also my ex had a voice mail from his best friend who died in a car crash, it was an hour after he was dead and you could not tell what he was saying

and when my grandfather died in 05 i was in school and my cell phone turned on to ring his ringtone, but his number did not show up and i know i turned off my cell phone.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users