Wiccans/Pagans

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 physical medium Jenn

physical medium Jenn

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:ghost hunting , reading (alot) writing , cooking baking , the paranormal , i read tarot and scry with crystals and yes i am a witch :) i love making candles and inscense and i have a love for horror movies i am a physical medium as well

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:25 PM

Saw This thread figured i would post something I am pagan as is my family yes its a nature based path you do not have to have a diety wiccans do so do pagans at least the ones i know have them i follow Hectate and Pan i always have and yes i am a practicing witch aside from other "gifts" as i call them , i do my share of spells and ritual i do nothing for personal gain and i believe in the 3 fold law :clap: and i would not have it any other way

thank you
:ghost:
brightest blessings and
blessedbe to all :ghost:
Is It Wrong To Fear The Living More Than The Dead ?I'm a sailor pegAnd I've lost my legClimbing up the top sailsI lost my leg!I'm shipping up to Boston whoaI'm shipping up to Boston whoaI'm shipping up to Boston whoaI'm shipping off...to find my wooden leg ~dropKick Murphys~

#32 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:30 PM

so, I just got back from a Pagan festival, and I was wondering if anybody has noticed a sort of arrogance among people who already know each other. I don't know many people in the Pagan community, but I do know some. When I was walking around today I felt like maybe people were judging me and assuming that I didn't know anything because I did get some glares. I was just wondering if this is common? I haven't been in contact with that many Pagans at one time, but I have been in close contact with a few, and even if I hadn't and didn't know anything, since I was taking the time to attend the festival, shouldn't people have maybe been a little more open to telling me about something instead of just pushing me away?

I do tend to avoid large groups of people like this, even if I have the same interests as them, for this very reason.
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#33 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:46 PM

Daewen, I've seen that with Pagans who grew up that way but its an inadequate amount of evidence to say they're all like that
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users