Dream Vision

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 13 November 2010 - 12:28 PM

Not sure if this is the right place for this topic but I live and learn so if it is not; please move to right place..Thanks..

I'm aware that I have had the ability to see people die before they were dead in visions I encounter while a sleep..Sometimes on rare occasions events yet to come..Usually these visions come in three's ( I have them 3 times before the event takes place)..

Anyway, i've had this encounter 2 times now..One minute,,The vision....I'm always helping out this being whom I can not see only to find myself listening to a voice that tells me I'm helping the anti-christ and must get rid of a box which contains some form of magic...I feel as if I'm really there (as the times my visions have warned me in the past) and this time it really scares me because I have no idea what it is refering to or what to do...I feel as if it has something to do with a Spiritual Quest..
Any suggestions or comments would be deeply greatful..
Blessed Be!!
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 13 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

Venus, that is so cool. This is one of the signs of the conection you have, with the other side, the messages are flowing to and through you. Consider nurturing this gift, so that many a things open up for ya. Meditation is the key.
Posted Image

#3 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:17 PM

You use the term "anti-christ", so does that mean you're Christian? Christianity frowns upon divination and initiating contact with the other side (such as using a Ouija board). Are you playing with something you subconsciously register as being non-kosher?

Visions and dreams themselves are not forbidden. On the contrary, they are often seen as fruits of the Holy Spirit.

What is the connection you have with the people whose deaths you foresee? Are they friends, family, colleagues, acquaintances, or strangers?

In a dream vision I saw the funerals of my grandpa and grandma over a year before their actual passings. I haven't seen other deaths in my dreams, though.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#4 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:16 AM

You use the term "anti-christ", so does that mean you're Christian? Christianity frowns upon divination and initiating contact with the other side (such as using a Ouija board). Are you playing with something you subconsciously register as being non-kosher?

Visions and dreams themselves are not forbidden. On the contrary, they are often seen as fruits of the Holy Spirit.

What is the connection you have with the people whose deaths you foresee? Are they friends, family, colleagues, acquaintances, or strangers?

In a dream vision I saw the funerals of my grandpa and grandma over a year before their actual passings. I haven't seen other deaths in my dreams, though.

Thanks aloha!!! No, I don't really consider myself a Christain . Really have not put a religious title to how I believe Spiritually but grew up in a christain based home as a child (Old Babtist)..Haven't been playing with anything that would lead my subconsious to register such..(No Ouiga Boards or taraot as of late)..
My connection to the the people I've forseen have been family related except on 3 or 4 occassions; one was a best friend whom I saw after she was dead;2 were friends of the family that were "special" people (people with special needs) not really ones that I knew well but some family members did..There was one more but I can't recall at the moment the details.

I'm now 38 and have seen such things since the age of 5..At one time in my life I had believed the Supreme Being had cursed me with this awful ability and I really did not want it..There are a few others (Older) in my family that have abilities such as seeing births before they are born and knowing or sensing thing that are to come or have felt and smelled the presences of those who have passed...

There is a difference between a dream vision and an ordinary dream;This is so as I believe..This was a short version of the vision..Minor details i left out..
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#5 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:23 AM

Venus, that is so cool. This is one of the signs of the conection you have, with the other side, the messages are flowing to and through you. Consider nurturing this gift, so that many a things open up for ya. Meditation is the key.

Thanks for your input Moon...It is not always cool though...Sometimes,well, most of the time it is verry scarry yet intriging..
You speak of this being one of the signs of the connection I have..What do you mean by "signs"? I have tried meditation but either I do not have the patience for this or my lack of imagination gets the best of me... I have for some time wanted to find a way to nurture this gift but not sure I'm on the right road all the time..Being a Libra with mood swings sometimes gets in the way..LOL

#6 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:36 PM

You said you hadn't been playing with ouija or tarot as of late.....What do you keep your tarot cards in? When I read the message I saw a engraved wooden box, teak? I am not against them as I have them myself. I keep getting chills so this is important.
I am more than my physical body.

#7 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:37 AM

Venusmoon, I totally understand not using religious titles to describe your spirituality. As is evidenced by another thread, spirituality and religiosity can be at odds ;) The point I really wanted to stand out is if we do something we know deep down to be wrong, our conscience will let us know when we are most open (eg. when we are sleeping). Anywho, you answered that question.

I also asked about your connection to the other people. Some people see random events which affect strangers, only to have the vision confirmed through the news (eg. all the people who foresaw some of the events of 9/11). Other people have visions of previous occupants of their homes. But you seem in tune to your family and friends of family members. Very interesting indeed.

I agree there is a difference between regular dreams and visions.

#8 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:04 AM

You said you hadn't been playing with ouija or tarot as of late.....What do you keep your tarot cards in? When I read the message I saw a engraved wooden box, teak? I am not against them as I have them myself. I keep getting chills so this is important.

Strange...I got chills too when I read your reply....Odd..Familar....
What is "teak"?

Yes I have two sets and both in wooden boxes...Neither are the same..What are ya picking up that is important?

Venusmoon, I totally understand not using religious titles to describe your spirituality. As is evidenced by another thread, spirituality and religiosity can be at odds ;) The point I really wanted to stand out is if we do something we know deep down to be wrong, our conscience will let us know when we are most open (eg. when we are sleeping). Anywho, you answered that question.

I also asked about your connection to the other people. Some people see random events which affect strangers, only to have the vision confirmed through the news (eg. all the people who foresaw some of the events of 9/11). Other people have visions of previous occupants of their homes. But you seem in tune to your family and friends of family members. Very interesting indeed.

I agree there is a difference between regular dreams and visions.

Thanks again for your reply aloha..

I agree it is interesting and often wish I were more in tune with it or be able to control it..LOL...Thanks.

#9 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 01:18 AM

Strange...I got chills too when I read your reply....Odd..Familar....
What is "teak"?

Teak is a kind of tree ( wikipedia ).

#10 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:06 AM

Wish i knew if the boxes where made of teak..They where given to me at different times by two different people..I have a total of 3 decks..2 in one box and 1 in another..Still don't see what this has to do with the vision..{Blond moment?..I'm thinking..LOL}..

#11 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:09 AM

Your vision is that you needed to get rid of something in a box.
I am more than my physical body.

#12 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:35 AM

Yes Seer this be true...I believe I've narrowed down the Box but what magic inside to get rid of is what puzzles me. There are 2 sets of cards in this box along with some crystals, shells, metals,etc.. Don't remember what all is in it..It's been that long since i've looked in the Box..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users