• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 SupernaturalShasta

SupernaturalShasta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:34 AM

ok im not sure what to think anymore, but today freaked me out, ok i had my ouija board out becuase we had commnicated with it again, but this time some weirder happen then what usually does witht that thing, well i let the board leaning against my dreser, right side up and my bed is like 4ft from my dresser, i went down stairs, for some water when i can back up i noticed my board had been turned up side down...i was alil a bit distrubed, but pretended not to notice, so i went down stair as i reached the bottom i forgot my phone in my room i ran back up stairs but stopped as my cat darted out of my room with alot of speed! i stopped as i felt something was wrong i dint want to go in my room so i looked in and saw my ouija board was on my bed now! i was shocked and ran down stairs til i could calm down my nerves.. but that isnt the worse part, my closet is..its still 10 degres colder then my whole house, and my room alone is 10degrees hotter then the whole house! weird and the temperture keeps rising in my room and droping in my closet! i fel a stronge negative fel towards my closet i wont go in it much and i never leave it open, i walked in there once with the lights of and door shut and i felt like my head was going to explode i couldnt breath and i had the coldest hottest rush in the world! i ran out graspin for air and freaked, and at night i here tapping and scratching at the closet door like somthing wants to get out,...and my cat always sits right in front of it staring, continuelssly for 10-mins and stares mostly at the under the door part, and i here a faint howling at night..also the pictures a have near on next my closest keep falling off the wall..ever the walpaper droops down! and i hate lookin at it wondering whats there cause i feel if i stare and wonder to long something will fly out and try to hurt me.! ive seen black orbs of energy size of basebals floating next to my ceiling fan but the quicky disappear, the bizarre feelings are all over my house but the worse is my rom, and my sister says its me my vibes are creepy..like death creepy and it kinda hurts me she would say that and all...maybe its whats folowing me..cause ive talked to this demon in the ouija board named"zombie" and he always moves the plamectte in a figure 8 motion over and over and spells out ehehehehehhehe...! but only when i touch the board i get annoyed with this nad i frequently always get the hot chillls over the cold chillc and feel under the whether or just plain odd...could anyone shine some light on this for me?

#2 ziggy1706

ziggy1706

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:59 AM

Hello thier supernaturalshata:) WOW! this dosnt sound good at all. From what ive learned, whe you see the figure 8 motion witht he eye, on an ouija baord, its a sign of demonic activity. You musnt be scared or afraid, because thats what it wants...to reak you down. BUT!!! Don't ever yell at it, or challenge it, it is capapble of diong harm to you, and with it being invisible, make sit worse. I would light sage, and white candles in every room, corner and closet and space in your home, and recite the lords prayer, reading form a catholic bible. I was thining, you shold go back on the board, and 'close' say goodbye, but prob too alte now. GET ahold of a priest form your local church ASAP.
I myself, played with an ouija board, when i was 13, and got somewhat lucky, bu in mostt cases, ouija boards are nothing but invites for trouble.
This my advise...i hope anyone here can also chime in and help supernaturalshanta..: ( i truly hope so.
Kepp us filled in on whats going on!! and if you get the chance, keep a camera, any kind, even a cell phone camera, and seee if you can snap pictures when activity or you feel its rpesence.
Alwasy, recite the lords prayer, but mean it form your heart, or your diety's faith/god.
Unless you get an official exorcism, in my opinion, it not goin ot leave.
best wishes and gods blessings shata!!!
p.s i think, regarding your closet, thiers negative energy fomring/builidng up thier. Thats what demons do, feed off your fear, thats why i say to not show fear, so it dosnt get as strong. Biblicaly, demons are not alowed ot hurt yuo, unless god okays it, for whatever test of areason it is. So i was taught. be strong, and positive;)

#3 SupernaturalShasta

SupernaturalShasta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:37 PM

thank you for that advice! yes i've been lighting candles all over -white ones, i burn incense in my room and in my closet, and it seems to die down over move to somewhere else for a while..i always try to pretend iam not scared, cause well i hate showing that i'm scard lol

i do pray to god ever time i am scared and it seems to not be as bad-just bareable but it alwasy comes back, and it does stronger..i used my board another time and he speled out F,U.! and moved to four coners and started counting down the letter and numbers! tho i stoped him and turned the board off. this is my second ouija board, th first one he totally possesed, it crawled acros my floor in front of me! it had cold spots on it and it wouldnt turn off even when i say good bye,

it really scared me it kept teling me there danger coming , and my friend-she is pschys like me said she was at her house after we had used the ouija and she went home, and she said she awoke sudden about 3:00AM here some tapping noises and restlesss movment in the room in her closet and she said she hera a raspy low voice whisphering, sssshhh-aasttt-aa,--MY NAME! and she caled me and said to watch out shes scared for me, she prayed for me and i keep up praying and keeping my white candles light, but yesterday and well most the time the candles flicker alot and turn small. one even just went out al of a suden and i feel the constranted feel ever night and the noises are getting lounder stil i act as if i'm only alil anoyed by it and pretend its logical expaltion,

#4 SupernaturalShasta

SupernaturalShasta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:49 PM

thank you for that advice! yes i've been lighting candles all over -white ones, i burn incense in my room and in my closet, and it seems to die down over move to somewhere else for a while..i always try to pretend iam not scared, cause well i hate showing that i'm scard lol

i do pray to god ever time i am scared and it seems to not be as bad-just bareable but it alwasy comes back, and it does stronger..i used my board another time and he speled out F,U.! and moved to four coners and started counting down the letter and numbers! tho i stoped him and turned the board off. this is my second ouija board, th first one he totally possesed, it crawled acros my floor in front of me! it had cold spots on it and it wouldnt turn off even when i say good bye,

it really scared me it kept teling me there danger coming , and my friend-she is pschys like me said she was at her house after we had used the ouija and she went home, and she said she awoke sudden about 3:00AM here some tapping noises and restlesss movment in the room in her closet and she said she hera a raspy low voice whisphering, sssshhh-aasttt-aa,--MY NAME! and she caled me and said to watch out shes scared for me, she prayed for me and i keep up praying and keeping my white candles light, but yesterday and well most the time the candles flicker alot and turn small. one even just went out al of a suden and i feel the constranted feel ever night and the noises are getting lounder stil i act as if i'm only alil anoyed by it and pretend its logical expaltion,

yes i have a camera and me and my friends ake picture constantly and foun disturbing images, i got pictures of orbs fling fast around, i got some of faces coming out of the wall screaming! i got a pcture of this ghost figure on the celing of my mothers closet, i'm to afraid of what i might catch on film in my closet, plus when i put my hand on the handle of my closet door, like i'm going to open it but not, i feel somthing else slow opeing the door.i allisten and i felt this big thump so lean against to door at
times to and its like someone is pushing on the door heavily..

i was also at home-note that i'm almost always home alone, i was at the top of the stairs about to go down but before i started down i felt this pusher on my lower back like someones hand then next thing i kno i'm at the bottom of the stairs and my head hurt !.

i snap pics when i fel threated, but man is it really strong at night i dont even want to trying finding th lights if i have to get up for any reason late at night, i slep with a red and green light on,-i ove colored lights! lol but yeah i never tr then off because when i do my rom isnt my room its like another dimsion is taking over or bleed through or somthing and i wake up with the most weirdset and creepest dreams.

thers another demon i've talk to named jijh.. he's new so i dont kno if he's in the room or just the board, but i kno zombie is defeinatly demonic he scard my freinds and told me he was going to get someone...and a month ago my cousin committed sucide, and i new it was to hapen i had a dream about it and i was in the graveyard ful of sahdow people around he grave..

i keep reading my bible out loud, and trying to stay calm, at days or weeks at a time things will be pretty calm but then the activitve picks back up each time with a new suprise,

#5 mikemgmve

mikemgmve

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:33 PM

this is my second ouija board, th first one he totally possesed, it crawled acros my floor in front of me! it had cold spots on it and it wouldnt turn off even when i say good bye,

I hope some people on here can offer you helpful advice. But i guess, I really have to wonder what you were thinking when you decided to get another board, after having apparently awful experiences with the first. How despite having negativity enter your life because of using them, yet you have continued to do so. It just doesn't make much sense.

And as for your pictures, any chance you can share them with us?

#6 SupernaturalShasta

SupernaturalShasta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 05:20 PM

well i i'm just so curious about paranormal because i sense when somethings there and i want to no what, the ouija has been extremely helper in past experience i've had both good and bad with it, but recently its been bad, because this is a new house which we got for a great priced because there was a drug bust in it, and before 2 men kidnapped a 14year old girl and kept her tied up in the secret room behind my closet, and they did kill her,.i just want to kno what i'm around because when imind me own business and ignore it it really starts up stronge, i feel like something is trying to reach me i dontkno why but i cant just ignore it even if i stopped ouija then the voices i fear might be more clear and all, same with the polatergiest activtive which i think could be me i'm highly spiritual and has telepathic power- i bent my first spoon! ;) and i can move my pengulum in any dirctions for hipnouius,
though i stop ouija when i feel threated seems to be useful.

yes im workin on those pics, there on a disk and my mothers comupter so im working on it!

#7 SpiritDealer

SpiritDealer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:48 PM

Things like this seem to happen to me ALOT. I spent the night at my friends house one night and we were talking about paranormal experiences. So we woke up at 3:00am {The Witching Hour} and no one knew why. Suddenly we realized that all of her porcelian dolls we're staring at us and her karioke machine was floating in the air playing music wehen it wasn't even plugged in. My TV will still sometimes turn on in the middle of the night and my room {which is always colder than the rest of my appartment} has an eerie feeling to it.

Also my friend has been attacked by what we belived to be a poltergiest. My grandfather, when he died, said he would always be with us and even sometimes now I feel like he is standing next me.

One thing you should know about an ouija board is that it is an evil game. It is a gateway for humans to speak with demons and other dead people and creatures. NEVER EVER PLAY AN OUIJA BOARD ALONE! My friend did that and she actually became posesses by and evil spirit. He wouldn't let her go no matter what we did. Still to this day she is posessed and she is a much different person. Once you play an ouija board you MUST keep it. I've burned, shreaded, and thrown away my ouija board and n o matter what it always manages to come right back to my bed.

Paranormal are normally experienced because of things in the past or present. Such as this: Satan worshippers normally can bring a demon into the house because their black magic opens up the gateway to hell. If you know a person that their soul didn't go to rest normally they will try to get whatever it is they didn't get in their human life.

I actually have seen experiences where a person who died in one house will haunt that house until it is blessed {or if it is a demon} an exorcism. Word to the wise: DON'T BLESS A HOUSE WITH A DEMON IT IT! THIS ONLY MAKES THE DEMON ANGRY! IF THEIR IS A DEMON IN YOUR HOUSE YOU MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST HAVE AN EXORCISM!

Paranormal IS normal for some people...but it wasn't MEANT to be normal.

#8 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:58 AM

"Also my friend has been attacked by what we belived to be a poltergiest" ~ SpiritDealer

Just an FYI, the newer theory on Poltergiests, is they are not actually entities, but basically manifestation of psychic overload from someone within the home that can't control themselves/don't know it's themselves exerting the energy.

Bummer, you almost made it past the Witching Hour. (starts at midnight, ends at 3am)

Demonologists on this board might agree with you on the Exorcism issue, I'd like to hear one of them weigh in.

#9 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:40 AM

Hi SNShasta
No good ever comes from those boards. There are much safer ways to communicate with ghosts and spirits. As for the board, you never know who or what will come through, but usually it's bad. They'll lie about who they are.
Have you ever tried using EVP? It's a good way to communicate. :clap:
I hope that everything turns out okay for you. I'd try using sage also.
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#10 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:17 PM

Ouija boards only attract lower entities unless you really know what you are doing and are completely protected by your angels, spirit guides and your higher power. I would suggest taking the board to a Catholic Church and asking them to dispose of it properly. these are not games and should not be played with unless you are an experienced psychic/medium.

Have you practiced protection rituals? If not there are people here, including myself who can help you to do so.

Best of luck to you,
Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#11 SupernaturalShasta

SupernaturalShasta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:05 PM

Ouija boards only attract lower entities unless you really know what you are doing and are completely protected by your angels, spirit guides and your higher power. I would suggest taking the board to a Catholic Church and asking them to dispose of it properly. these are not games and should not be played with unless you are an experienced psychic/medium.

Have you practiced protection rituals? If not there are people here, including myself who can help you to do so.

Best of luck to you,
Kira

can you help me out with protection? i do kno who am i talking to half the time i kno the different energies and most are not good at all. i think i am possesed. i'm attracted to darknes and i'm al really really freezing cold to the touch or burning hott randomly ever if the temp in te room is normal

im interested in safe ways to communticate i realy only no how to ouija and automatic writing -what i use, i wish to talk to my spirit guide, but there is 35 spirits in my house 34 of them are demons, -
i've get attack alot and my head has beeen killin me lately the taping and and moving stuff and stuf faling off my walls is getting more anoying and ive been in horrible moods for days :) and my birthday is march 30th and i dont even care...i just want to be left alone and all. i've been taking sequail for i can sleep and kep my schitzotypal under control, but yeah idk.

even before i used the ouija board i could talk to spirits and weird stuf would happen doors slaming things flying, and i was getting attacked them to, i've been haunted like all my life, i even remeber when i was 5 i would ran from the boogie-man i swear to this day the BAD_WORD is real and scary! my mom always thought i had an over imagtion and all but i saw him and ive goten messed up by them!

#12 ziggy1706

ziggy1706

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:43 AM

[you have 34 demons on yuor home? This is insane!! my experince with an ouja board, i was told i let in about 8 entities in, and 1 was possibly a demon. but 34? i think that unheard of!!!
and being your 2nd board? you should have known, after the first board...not to get another one, with all thats going on... spirits were human once you know, not including demons. Yuo dont know if your tlaking witha murderer, or god knows what mischeaf it was up to when alive./....and your going ot trust anfd talk with that? not healhty.... sometimes in life, thier are things that are thier, but not meant ot be messed with. Thats part of the meaing of life, theirs so many curiosities and things that can amaze us, but in reality their thier, but not meant for us, so to speak...
read some of your other posts super i responded to them.

#13 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:47 PM

Sorry, no I cannot help you other than to tell you to STOP IMMEDIATELY WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!!! When mental illness and medication is involved that is a whole different ball of wax that I can do nothing about. One must be of healthy mind, body and spirit in order to engage in this activity safely. One must also be surrounded by only light and love of ones higher power, angels and guides.

One major rule of engaging in paranormal work is to be drug/alcohol/mind altering medication free! Seroquill(sp) and other meds for what you have are too powerful and mind altering for you to be involved in ANY paranormal activity or communication. Sorry to sound so harsh, but I don't think you realize the seriousness of what you are delving into. These medications lower your abilities to ward of lower level entities and demons. Why open yourself up to that? You should be striving for peace and love, tranquility and compassion, light forces, NOT dark.

If you will take any advice from me it is to stop immediately EVERYTHING you are doing, including the board and automatic writing. Both of these can and do attract negative/low level entities when you are not protected, and coupled with the heavy duty meds you are taking, you are only asking for trouble (IMHO). What you are doing is NOT safe and you could really get hurt.

Again, sorry to be so harsh, but this is not a game, it is not to be taken lightly and I feel as if you don't understand at all what you are messing around with.

If you are passionate about this, then go and buy some books on the subjects you are interested in and learn how to protect yourself, but again I am sorry, this is not something I am comfortable getting involved with.
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#14 SupernaturalShasta

SupernaturalShasta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:19 PM

i havent been using the board i dont want to anymore, besides i can talk to them without it and its creepy ...

i want to get some books and suff about it tho my mom wont let me, likem i said she thinks im crazy, my whole family does. :P

#15 ziggy1706

ziggy1706

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 01:45 AM

\Only you know your not crazy, seeing and experiencing all these bad things goign on: ( This is what happened o me, when i fooled with an ouija board, and told my mother what it told me, things i started noticing aroud the house... she probbaby thought i was crazy, goin through peuberty mid life crisis or something....she jsut didnt listen to me, until...she starteed seeing things around the house, and started to belive me.
Its only human, to react in sucha way. People msotly want evidence first before belief, wait till soemthing bad happens, then they respond.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users