• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 08:23 PM

I had a pretty good time considering I almost stayed home due to an upset stomach. Although I unfortunately didn't win the costume contest, I got lots of compliments and even some cuddles from sexy corsetted men during a performance of Rocky Horror, which was very fun. Below is a picture from last night, which is fairly cute even though it makes me look like I have a double chin, and another from a different costume event earlier in the month, also a couple of links on the character I was portraying in the first pic for those not familiar with the Xenosaga series.

Posted Image
Posted Image

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KOS-MOS
http://www.sciros.ne...ull/kosmos1.jpg
http://www.animepunc...es/bomexeno.jpg
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#2 AbbeyGal

AbbeyGal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:21 PM

Fun costumes!

My Halloween season was the best Iíve ever had. I work a second job at a haunted museum house that usually gets very active around this time of the year. This year, the ghosts outdid themselves. One night, my coworker and I had 6 different experiences between us, including me seeing a full body apparition and us both hearing someone whistle when we were the only ones there. They also give ghost tours at the museum. During the final weekend, there were full body apparition sightings by the guests 2 nights in a row. I also had a crazy light anomaly show up in a photograph taken the last night of the tours. I love my job! =)

#3 Green Man

Green Man

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Witchcraft, Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, occult in general, candle magick.<br /><br />

Posted 14 November 2007 - 11:09 AM

I had to work a 12 hr shift. I guess that answers the question. :)
~~~~~ Hoppip is my mate ~~~~~

#4 tonighth

tonighth

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 07:48 PM

Well we had a wonderful Halloween. I throw a big party every year and do up the yard as well as the house. I have props and decorations collected over 30 yrs. so we really do look the part. Then on trick or treat night the kids come and I had 3 people in the house to do the scaring and 2 outside while kids had to make the 100 ft. trek to my front door. It was a blast. We got about 50 trick or treaters within 2 hrs. Great part was every single kid said " thankyou" and I had people come that are now adults and bring their kids here. They remind me how much fun they had coming to our house every year and have the door answered by a witch or vampire lol. Complete with fog machines and spooky music the kids had a great time but I dare say it's me who has the most fun of all.

#5 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 17 November 2007 - 01:31 AM

I got a total of 3 trick or treaters! I'm still eating the left-over candy. Quiet night; very nice.
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#6 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 17 November 2007 - 09:57 AM

This year was a very fun one - and busy, busy. We had a cocktail party that was hilariously fun (gotta love mouse traps by your cheese and a skull full of cocktail nuts). Then we watched the parade downtown put on by a local newspaper and The Flaming Lips. Had a Neighbourhood Association party complete with ribs and cemetary brownies, etc. (I won the yard of the month for the creepy yard), then on Halloween itself, we had trick-or-treaters come (and like Tonighth's, they all said 'Thank you!') - then I went out to dinner with friends and a costume party after ---- so it was busy, but very little stress - and lots of down time in between events was spent watching horror movies and Halloween documentaries.

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users