• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tommyhancock

tommyhancock

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:08 AM

betcha thought it was gonna be something bad huh?no.i am a believer i suppose,well in ghosts anyway,i am pretty skeptical on most other paranormal subjects.i am fairly new to this board and i have posted in a few other subjects,but i find myself coming down here to this skeptic page more and more frequently.a good half or more of my posts are in here i believe.i know in some threads you will find me condemning the "close-minded skeptic" let it be known that i do not hold much respect for such a person.but the skeptics i have met here seem to have a their heads and hearts in the right place,some may be a little off-kilter in some places,but so are believers,heck i bet i am too when it comes to some things.basically i think that the way i look at paranormal is the same way most of you self proclaimed skeptics look at things.and though i am a believer, expect more posts on here from me than you'll ever find on the personal encounters topics.

curious,are there any skeptics here who find they tend to frequent the believer topics more often than the skeptic ones?curious if this is a common and mutual thing haha.

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:46 PM

~Actually for me, it the other way around lol. I'm a believer but tend to find myself wandering on the Skeptics turf.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 tommyhancock

tommyhancock

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:46 PM

well laurie ann we are the same in that sense,i like talking to people with different opinions than my own.also,i find their way of looking at things are extremely similar to my own.if there were no skeptics section i dont think i would have posted more than 5 times haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users