Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

would like help with ouija, in Ur

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 11 July 2003 - 06:33 AM

hey, i have a question to ask, i have never used a ouija board before. i am in the army in Iraq less than a mile from "Ur" the ancient city where abraham was born. well i had a friend mail me a ouija board since i though it would be intresting to try it out here.
I have no clue how to use it or even where to start. i am courious what i would come in contact with, since i am in such a biblical site.  thanks! all help is welcomed!

phil

#2 vernonw1

vernonw1

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 09:08 AM

Hi Phil,

Welcome to GV!  I don't know too much about ouija boards, but I do know you should use it with at least one other person.  It is supposedly bad to do otherwise.  Place your hands on the planchette and they will be guided.  I don't know a lot else, but  I am curious to whether you channel anything over there. That must be fascinating to be over there, wow!

Anyway, I am sorry I am not much help, but please let us know what happens.  Thanks also for your service to our country. ;)
"When you let beauty and peace sink into you, dissension and strife begin to look like sheer insanity. Everything that people make a fuss about seems unimportant " Anne Frank

#3 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 11 July 2003 - 09:09 AM

Phil,

When you put your hands on the pointer say "Guide me". If it starts going counter clockwise TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF BEFORE THE THIRD TIME. If it spells it's name out for you you are ready to go.

Pan.  ;)

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

• Guests

Posted 12 July 2003 - 09:08 AM

what does it mean, if it goes counter clock wise? knowing me i would want to find out 1st person, so please fill me in.

thanks.

#5 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 12 July 2003 - 06:12 PM

Ancient city of Ur?  Fascinating and ancient in the extreme.  Is there anything left there, or just foundation remnants?  Kind of ironic that the land of Eden was there too.
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

• Guests

Posted 13 July 2003 - 01:36 PM

nothing much is left, here. there is a huge temple, and there is also said to be the first "archway" created by man. ill post a picture, in a day or so. but to the main topic of discussion. the results are in, i have tryied the board several times. using input from several people. nothing has yet to happen. i even went as far as trying to piss them off, mocking them, and calling them names, even inviting them, good and evil. nothing happened and im upset as it didnt live up to its expectations. i will keep trying and posting here.

phil

• Guests

Posted 13 July 2003 - 03:47 PM

Phil,

First off, thanks for all you have done for our country.  Second, I think it's great that you are in a biblical state at this time in your life, however, an oujia board is not the right way to go.  Don't turn to the board for answers but rather to Jesus Christ, our saviour.  Let HIM lead you to your answers.    People who put their trust in this kind of practice are usually full of confusion, problems, fears, misunderstandings, hatred, bitterness, unbreakable habits, and calamity because thats the end result of satanic practices......  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me anytime I will do my best to answer them.  God Bless You!

#8 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 13 July 2003 - 03:53 PM

welcome Phil, sorry if I have been a bit lax in my duties, have been behind in everything between work, power failures and family duties....and also welcome Rodgenia, I hope you both feel free to stay awhile, learn about, share about and feel welcome in the community we're all making together
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#9 gwen

gwen

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 07:27 PM

phil, the most important thing to remember with the ouija is that like energy attracts like-meaning the kind of person you are is the kind of energy you will attract.just keep an open mind don't be afraid-you are always in control of what comes through. Good luck ;D

#10 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 09:15 PM

Phil,,

Before you do anything please read the other Ouija threads on the other boards at this site. There are many precautions you need to take before you begin. And as for Rodgina's advice, don't be bullied into accepting the new kid on the block. And in the future, Rodgina, please note that none of us, or very few of us express or religious POV unless it's in the Real Life area and asked about. Postilitizing here is out of line. It only causes other with opposing views to express their opinions too. Please keep that in mind next time.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users