please help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pinky

pinky

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 05:05 PM

I have lived in my house for about 14 years and for as long as i can remember have been aware of "something" here with me . There are loads of things that have happened from (I KNOW THIS SOUNDS FUNNY) having my bum pinched while ironing ! , my shoulders being stroked , a glass vase falling off the fireplace, landing on a stone harth and not smashing , my cats following things round the room , noises , chairs falling over , doors opening and many more .
The house is over 120 years old and most of my experiences have happened in either my lounge or kitchen .
Over the last few months i have really sensed a very strong pressence after quite a quiet period and am getting to the stage of wanting to know what to do next .
Is there ayone that can help or advise me on how to find out more about my ghost or where i can find out the history of my house and who lived here .
I would just like to add that i don't feel frightened and feel my ghost is friendly and has a sense of humour .
Thanks Pinky
:hug: :hug:

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 14 November 2006 - 07:15 PM

Hi there Pinky ( I just love your name!) and welcome to Ghost Village! It's so nice to have you here, too!

I wanted to find out the history of my home, so I went to the local museum here in my town. They had all the phone books that dated way back, so we looked up my address, and went from there. If you don't have a museum, try your library or the local curator. I was able to find out alot about who lived here previously, and even found out through the obituaries that a man had infact died here (which explains the older-male spirit here). My home was built in 1880, so it has alot of history!
As far as finding out a way to make contact, I'm not too experienced in that but there are many fine people here that are more experienced in that field, they'll love to help. Also...do you have any knowledge of the previous owners? If so, that maybe a good place to start in finding out the history of your home. Neighbors are another great way also. Good luck hun, and keep us posted! :hug:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users