Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

A few magazines I've found

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 06 November 2007 - 01:59 PM

I discovered some Paranormal magazines a few months ago, and thought I'd read a few issues before I brought them to the attention of those who might not be aware of them.

The first, and one I GREATLY enjoy is Beyond, the Magazine. It's a UK publication (and let me say, the UK has some of the coolest magazines ever) that covers pretty much the whole paranormal gambit, from Ghosts to Vampires, to Were creatures to UFOS and consipiracy theories. Also includes in the back several personal accounts, some excellent, some, well.....interesting? There's 10 issues thus far (Issue 10 has yet to hit the shelves here in Canada, but I expect it shortly), and Issue nine has a really interesting article on Bigfoot.

The next is Paranormal Magazine, again a UK publication. Not the best from the issues I've read (there's 23 so far), but interesting non-the-less. I don't rate it as highly because they obtain their articles from the public, so I wonder here and there about research and writing quality. Still some really good stuff in it though. Worth picking up at least.

Oh, and FINALLY Fortean Times is easy for me to find here in Toronto! YAYS! I lurve Fortean Times, I really do.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users