Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Seeker of truth

Seeker of truth

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 08:16 PM

We are trying to find out about the area that we lived in while staying in Australia some years ago, the house was strange to say the least with some very frightening things going on , can anyone suggest how we can go about getting information about the land the hoiuse was built on and who owned it before the house was built.
Regards
Seeker

#2 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 15 December 2007 - 09:00 PM

We are trying to find out about the area that we lived in while staying in Australia some years ago, the house was strange to say the least with some very frightening things going on , can anyone suggest how we can go about getting information about the land the hoiuse was built on and who owned it before the house was built.
Regards
Seeker

Hi,

I think you should post a new topic and put Australia Info on how to research a haunted house, or something like that, in the topic line so people from there will look at your post. GV has members from all over the world. Also you should post it in haunted land where people interested in that topic will look.

Welcome
Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users