Guy under the bed in the film 'Stuck on you'

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 09 November 2004 - 05:00 PM

Thought i'd add another ghostly encounter from a film.

Right at the beggining of the film where the brothers switch the alarm off and get out of bed, as matt damons feet touch the floor you can see what looks like a guy lying under the bed as if waiting to pounce :ph34r: . I saw it straight away and it looks so creepy, and if you watch the film with the directors commentary its the first thing they mention and they say that there was noone under the bed while their were filming, all was under there were a few baseball bats. I have it on dvd and i tried to capture it to post up on here a couple of weeks ago but the captured pic always came out to dark to see it, if you have it watch it right now just for that part anbd post your comments if you would ;)

very creepy!!
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#2 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Interests:Buddhism, hiking, meditation, Tai Chi, Yoga, reading, spending quality time with my family, and of course the paranormal.

Posted 09 November 2004 - 05:23 PM

Dust Bunnies! Large Dust Bunnies! ;)

I will have to rent it and see for myself!

#3 Guest_Crone_*

Guest_Crone_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2004 - 05:40 PM

I'll have to rent that one, too. Sounds kind of creepy!

#4 Lilacgirl

Lilacgirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Lots and lots...here are some of my favs.....<br>Singing (music in general) and dance, gardening, travel,<br>reading, learning and exploring the known and unknown

Posted 09 November 2004 - 09:27 PM

I'll have to rent it too!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
LOL!!!!!!! Dust Bunnies, so funny! Ghostly dust bunnies?! :o

#5 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:19 PM

Ok i managed to mess about with it a bit more and it looks a bit better, the first one is just messing with the brightness in the dvd program, the second one i messed with the brightness in a paint prog. It looks so much creepier and realistic in the film.

pretty creepy when your watching it ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#6 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:23 PM

Oh my Gosh OH MY GOSH That is so freaky Mr. Grey! I could see the producers making up some story about it if it was a horror film or something, but ??????

Wow! We need to do some more research on this one!

What did they say in the director's cut again?
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,091 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:26 PM

Maybe the person down the bed could be a technical person, but accidentally appeared on the film! I am spooked, anyway!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#8 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:35 PM

In the directors commentary its the first thing they mention because they were so spooked when they were watching the dailys when filming, and they said there was no one under there what so ever just a few props, namely baseball bats. They have no explanation for it either.

#9 Guest_WishMaster_*

Guest_WishMaster_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:43 PM

that was me! :lol:

#10 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:Working Out<br />Music and Dance<br />And Being a wife and Mom!

Posted 10 November 2004 - 01:02 PM

Okay..That is very ....very...Ummm...scary.... :ph34r:
"You only get 1 shot!"

#11 Schoolhouse1864

Schoolhouse1864

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:allittle bit of everything!

Posted 10 November 2004 - 04:05 PM

It gives a whole new meaning to a child's fear that something is under their bed, LOL. Seriously that is weird.
Alas- LMackey

#12 Guest_Crone_*

Guest_Crone_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2004 - 05:47 PM

Those pics are more than scary! It looks very menacing.

#13 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,091 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 10 November 2004 - 05:50 PM

sleep with one eye open.......

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#14 amyo0o0

amyo0o0

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:22 PM

Oh My Goodness, I need to read more of the board, more often. That is the first picture I have seen that made feel a bit scared. I am going to rent it right now!

#15 Lilacgirl

Lilacgirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Lots and lots...here are some of my favs.....<br>Singing (music in general) and dance, gardening, travel,<br>reading, learning and exploring the known and unknown

Posted 11 November 2004 - 07:50 AM

WOW!!!!!!!! Mr.Grey, that is SCARY! Not a happy looking expression LOL!!!!!!
It does make one rethink "WHAT'S UNDER THE BED"???????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users