Your age

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#196 thedragonwalker

thedragonwalker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Psychic abilities, empathic abilites, psychometry, Tarot.<br /><br />

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:50 PM

22. And married for 4 years! :) And most days, I feel 22 goin' on a trillion.
"I Aim to Misbehave" - Capt. Malcom Reynolds, Serenity "A Witch is Always a Lady, Unless Circumstances Dictate Otherwise" - Eglantine Price, Bedknobs and Broomsticks

#197 meanderer

meanderer

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Connecticut's Côte Brune (I've never seen brown sea water before)

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:22 PM

I'm still waiting for the results of the Carbon-14 dating. I've got a baaaaaad feeling about this! :ghost:

Beannacht ort

#198 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:29 PM

I'm still waiting for the results of the Carbon-14 dating. I've got a baaaaaad feeling about this! ;)

lol...... you shouldn't have cut your hair....... you can't be that old, can you? then again..... this is a paranormal forum..... :ghost:
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#199 meanderer

meanderer

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Connecticut's Côte Brune (I've never seen brown sea water before)

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:45 PM

lol...... you shouldn't have cut your hair....... you can't be that old, can you? then again..... this is a paranormal forum..... :ghost:

hahahahahaha that's funny. Lucky for me, I wasn't partaking of a frosty beverage when I read that!
;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beannacht ort

#200 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:05 PM

hahahahahaha that's funny. Lucky for me, I wasn't partaking of a frosty beverage when I read that!
;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

... and lucky for me, you knew I was joking!!!!....... but, I respect the fact you won't tell your age... cause I'm not goin there myself.... mainly because I feel like I'm 29 and act quite a bit younger....
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#201 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:02 AM

I'm 19 and I can see 20 coming very soon... :hug:

#202 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 29 December 2007 - 02:44 PM

"but the other day I got asked for id buying cigarettes"

Don't know if this will give you despair or hope, Kira but I was in my mid 40's before they quit ID'ng me on a regular basis. Mum always said I'd one day be grateful for those baby-faced-eternally-youthful-genes :clap: I'm notoriously camera shy so there are no pictures of me that I'm willing to post but I've been told often enough that I could pass for someone 15 years my junior......that's nice. I don't make any special effort to present myself as anything other than a 51 year old that happens to have a baby face and eternal-youth genes.

#203 ghost_hunter_07

ghost_hunter_07

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 12:47 AM

22 and not looking forward to 23.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users