Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Communicating With Ghosts in Public Spaces?

work communication

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:28 PM

Hi everyone! 

At work recently I've started to notice signs of a haunting. There are often unexplained noises such as thumps and footsteps. Doors open and close at random, the smell of smoke appears at random, and many of my coworkers- including myself- feel like we're being watched.  These things seem to intensify when we work after hours. There have also been two cases of a powdery, smoke like substance appearing, both times in the basement.

From talking about the subject with my coworkers, we've determined that the place we feel the presence the most is in our conference room, although I have sensed something by the washrooms in the basement. 

A few coworkers and I have discussed this and I have gathered a few people who are interested in looking into it further, however it's a bit tricky since it's a public building. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to communicate with, or gather more information on, the ghost discreetly? To add to that- is there any way to investigate the ghost while ensuring that others who work in the building will be safe? 

Thank you so much!

#2 PanzoN88

PanzoN88

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:besides the paranormal, raising tarantulas (breedings coming soon), martial arts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:03 PM

Best way I can think of is carry around a voice recorder, tell what or who it is that they may say anything they wish using the recorder anytime while you are at work. (That is what I would do anyway). If you work in a factory that could be a bit of a problem using a voice recorder with the noise of the machines.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: work, communication

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users