22 replies to this topic

#16 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 11:06 AM

Yupper.... I have similar charts in my Huna books, but I've only scribbled them out on to paper...  I'll have to print these out.
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#17 WolfSong

WolfSong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 11:00 AM

Wow, I never knew you could get charts for pendulums...I've kind of devised my own system for working with my guides, which seems to work quite well...

yes = vertical line, going to and away from me

maybe = horizontal line, swining from side to side

no = circular movement

I use that as a basic and then you kind of just "feel" a bit more detail that's being got accross...it works for me.  I've tried using personal questions and it's used the right movement for the correct answer...probably all wrong technically, but like I said, it works for me and my guides and any other entity I try to contact...

Amber

#18 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 06:40 AM

Yeah, it really boils down to what you are comfortable with.

#19 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 03:19 PM

Just thought I'd post here instead of cluttering the board with a new thread...I just got my first pendulum today! I hadn't previously had much interest in them, but today, as I was thanking whatever had made me decide to stop at the fabric store for Halloween costume stuff on the way into work instead of back( despite being already late), due to the fact that there was a huge car accident I might well have been in had I not done so, I noticed that the detour around the accident led me past the local pagan shop---so I stopped in, felt some distinct energy coming from somewhere along one wall, and tracked it to its source---a lovely little rose quartz and sterling pendulum, which after stopping its initial movement from being picked up, almost immediately began circling in my hand. I feel a little guilty for spending money I don't have (charge card), but it was clearly meant to be! I almost feel like I have a new pet! ;)
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#20 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 03:55 PM

Heheh! It can be a great tool. Do you have any info on how to use it?

#21 Yosei

Yosei

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 04:58 PM

Heheh! It can be a great tool. Do you have any info on how to use it?

Only what's here in the forum and what the lady in the shop told me, which was basically that I should ask the pendulum itself to show me how it signals yes or no. Any further suggestions?
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#22 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 05:08 PM

Well, it's a tool used to talk to one of two things... both of which depending on how you look at it, could be one and the same (if you can follow me at this point, you're better thanI am lol!). It's used to allow your subconscious or spirit guide communicate thoughts, feelings, and impressions. The pendulum itself is only a tool. There is no spirit associated with it. You can teach yourself or your spirit guide which way is yes and which way is now. There was or there still is a link /a pic of a good "strength" indicator for answers. There is also a number chart and I think even a letter chart out there. So yo ucan gather a detailed answer after having mastered yes and no questions with your subconsciou/spirit guide (which ever your prefer).

#23 Yosei

Yosei

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 07:12 PM

Oh, I'm aware of that, though being somewhat of an animist I also don't see anything odd about a particular tool occasionally having some will or affinity of its own, though I don't think it's necessarily the source of the actual answers I'd be getting, and since I'm unlikely to have a strong preference which direction it uses to signal yes or no (as long as I know which is which) I might as well just ask. The letter charts and things like that DO sound useful, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users