Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Ouija Boards

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think of Ouija Boards? (45 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think of Ouija Boards?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Prometheus

Prometheus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 03:53 PM

I apologize to those of who have seen me use this analogy too many times,
but the board is just like a telephone.Its a tool for communicating and
nothing more.Its is not a door,portal,or possesed object.The results
that you get will vary,people who have some ability will get better
results than those with none.Of course,with even a telephone ,there are
dangers.You dont stand stand in the shower with a telephone and there
are definite things you dont want to do while using the board.All things
deserve the respect that they warrant.

#17 gjross74

gjross74

Villager

• NMPI
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Well for the most part, NMPI is what I spend most of my time working on. Mostly research lately. But outside of that, cars, car audio, and anything to do with racing.

Posted 07 October 2004 - 04:08 PM

I have attempted to use a ouija board, but had no luck with it just do to the people that I was trying it with. Although my mother has told me some good and evil stories about them. I feel that as long as they are used properly, there is no harm in it. But when someone abuses them then there could be negative side affects to follow.
OK, SO I MAY BE OUT OF MY MIND! YOU JUST GOTTA WORK WITH ME HERE! --THE RESEARCH GOD! -- NMPI

#18 RadicalFlower

RadicalFlower

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Hello there<br /><br /> I have alot of interest haha.. i like EVPing it is really cool as to what some of the stuff ya can get and what the spirit world has to say to ya.. i try to stay away from the ouija board or anything that would invite a ghost ..i dont know if i can take seeing a apperition yet haha..i like the paranormal though . i like maing new friends from all over the world and i like having a good ole time on here with my friends ...

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:06 PM

i have used one a lot of times.and not a dang thing happened to me...But i love it none the less...So i Sayed it was a perfect way to contact spirts :)
Posted ImageMy Baby Girl ^^^Posted ImageMy Oldest Daughter^^^Posted ImageAnd My Son he is in the middle ^^^ lol

#19 hauntednacho

hauntednacho

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Spirit communication, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, Wicca/Paganism

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:43 PM

[COLOR=gray]The board itself is not evil. The thing is, you can't really regulate who you're going to speak with. You can make requests, but spirits, like people, lie. I've had some intense experiences with the ouija, and I've even done the ultimate ouija taboo and used one by myself. I think my psychic shields are strong enough to protect me from possession, or whatever is supposed to happen when you use one by yoursalf. Personally, I don't believe in that. I do believe that it may invite some unwanted guests, but as long as they're not levitating knives at me or scaring/harming my family, I'm cool with a spirit or two hanging at my place.
you'll notice something funny if you hang around here for too long...

#20 TimelessEclipse

TimelessEclipse

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 12:18 AM

I picked the closest to what I think. I don't believe Ouija Boards are evil. But it's also not the best way to communicate with spirits. Like hauntednacho said...spirits, like people, lie. One spirit I talked to liked to mess with me. Everything he said was a joke, and those things he was "serious" on, I couldn't believe. The fact is that you never know who you're going to get. Some are a disappointment because they're mean...but some are truely interesting. It all depends on the other side. But it's true that negative energy can come as a result from a Ouija Board. If you ever decide to use one, always do a protection spell before and after using a Ouija. It's the only way to be safe.

#21 honeybeary

honeybeary

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:Reading, walking, hiking, photography

Posted 21 October 2004 - 10:25 AM

I've never used one but I think it's just a toy a piece of carboard.
What doesn't kill us makes us strong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users