More "Encounters"

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 Seaflora

Seaflora

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts and the paranormal, Music, Movies, TV, Reading, Travelling, Shopping and animals.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:19 AM

I remember another time when my sister had a premonition. This was when my two nephews were young boys. My sister and family were on one of the Interislander ferries and she became concerned that the younger boy was going to fall overboard. He didn't fall overboard from the ferry though, but a few days later he fell from the slide that used to be up at the beach and he ripped his scalp back.

#47 PhantomGlider

PhantomGlider

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Supernature...

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:28 PM

Does anyone have any information on a connection between shadow people, UFOs and Sasquatch? This may seem odd (it seemed odd to me) but someone has just brought me a story which involves many credible witnesses of many events over several years in one location. So I'm just running this up the flagpole to see if there is any information to support these events out there?
http://www.beyondtheseries.com

"Nietzsche is dead" GOD

#48 sensitivepreggomom

sensitivepreggomom

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:16 AM

Hi, the last time I signed in was 2009 while (then) pregnant with my son. He is now almost 3 years old and has been seeing ghosts. I have been sensitive to them all my life but I really think the volume has been turned up because I am feeling much stronger and more in tune with both my angels and my faith to walk through this.
So I downloaded an app to help me understand and deal with what I know to be ghosts. Mainly to help my son so he doesn’t have to grow up afraid like I did. I read up on the dangers of EVP and opening “those doors” and I think I might have a handle on things for once.
Now, though, I have a question.
I have a ton of translated EVP messages that keep repeating, they are male, and I am trying to figure out if it is more than one person or the same man. He is asking for help but I don’t know how to help him since he is not listening to me. There was a murder-suicide just outside the building here at work in July 2009, almost to the date here, and I wonder if the two are related. Anyway, let me know what you think!?
“Take it out from within”
“The water is very cold”
“The fire is close”
“My mother told me was true”
“I am cold and I am alone”
“My father is not with me”
“I don’t know where my car is”
“Don’t go to your bed tonight”
“I have not taken the gun”
“Leave the car well”
“Take the child and go”
“Let me go, please”
“Is dangerous to go to school”
“Dad and Mum have abandoned me”
“Come and help, please”
“Give me your hand”
“My head hurts”
“I hear noises in the mountain”
“Who you are?”
“The final day approaches”
“going to die”
“is your last day”
“get me out of this room”
“go straight and you will find me”
“do not bring children to the street”

#49 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:04 PM

I remember watching a program, can't remember the name, where they told a woman not to tape EVPs. Every morning this woman would get up and start taping. I use to listen to EVPs but don't too much now. 5 years ago while listening to an EVP a picture I had fell off the wall. That scared me.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#50 PhantomGlider

PhantomGlider

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Supernature...

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:57 PM

Hi @ All - been very busy with TIFF (Toronto's big film festival). So sorry for not being around so much. Heads up on the "Beyond" DVD Box sets which are now going on Fall Sale for a limited time. Link is my signature.
http://www.beyondtheseries.com

"Nietzsche is dead" GOD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users