• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 joeintheuk

joeintheuk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:12 PM

I have been having unusuall dreams lately one where the rain was really fine and it was a very vivid dream. What is this a sign off? Also I keep waking up at 3.15am and turn the light on because I feel like something has disturbed me. Could this be a sign that i'm about to lose someone close to me? Help would be appreciated.

#2 Tanner_TVP

Tanner_TVP

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I love sports. I played football in high school. I've been ghost hunting and investigation since 2001. I have been a private investigator for a little over four years. I use many of the same investigative techniques to study the paranormal that I use to solve my cases. I treat my haunting cases with the same care and precision as any other case I work. I believe that thorough documentation and detailed study of activity will give us insight into the causes of haunting and ghost activity. I like working with others in the field especially those with more experience. My favorite thing about this field is that there is always something to learn.<br />

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:04 PM

Do you remember details from the dream?
TannerTennessee Valley Paranormal

#3 MrVoodoo

MrVoodoo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:16 PM

Isn't 3:15 the time when the Amytiville Murders took place? I think it was.

3AM is also the hour known as the Demon hour, and is often a time that sufferers of sleep paralysis frequently report having episodes.

I also read somewhere that 3:15 is the final chapter of the Bible.
DARE YOU PLAY? - Free Online Ouija BoardPosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users