Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Almost everywhere is haunted these days, right?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Film, Writing, Acting, Theatre, Ghost Seeking, Alamo History, Rock 'n' Roll, Spirituality, Cults

Posted 18 July 2004 - 05:42 PM

Everywhere I go, I here of some ghastly history.

Where have you all been to that has been considered haunted?

I would like to know.

Sincerely, Ghost Hunter: ApparitionSeeker

#2 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 18 July 2004 - 05:51 PM

ford's theater in d.c. is one of a few places i've been to that i really think is haunted. i went there on a class trip and it is really odd feeling in there, especially in the basement where the lincoln museum is. plus, its where i got my first orb. ;)
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#3 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Film, Writing, Acting, Theatre, Ghost Seeking, Alamo History, Rock 'n' Roll, Spirituality, Cults

Posted 18 July 2004 - 05:54 PM

cool.  have you been to new orleans?

9And get me some liks for the theatre)

#4 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:01 PM

I meant "get me some links for that theatre."
Go ahead and just email them.

#5 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:21 PM

cool.  have you been to new orleans?

9And get me some liks for the theatre)

never been to new orleans. dying to go though and hopefully, i can sway my parents to go there for vacay next year...the history and all  ;)
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#6 Prometheus

Prometheus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:27 PM

:;) Boy,someone has a hell of an impression of himself !.
I have'nt heard orders barked out like that since my days
at the academy.Geeeeeeez.

#7 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:29 PM

hahaha I know I know

#8 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:29 PM

i haven't even found any linkage for the ford's theater. i've never even looked.

#9 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:36 PM

I think its on shadowlands

#10 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:37 PM

i shall check. not because i was told to! i really do think that ford's is haunted.

#11 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:38 PM

I think so too,alot of people have said the same

#12 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:41 PM

"Ford's Theatre - John Wilkes Booth's footsteps have been heard running up the back staircase towards the presidential box"

that's all i could find at theshadowlands. might explain why my orb is by the presidential box. but i'd think it'd be more likely a ghost at ford's would be that of lincoln.
 oh well...back to the drawing board.

#13 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:43 PM

wow thats scary...lol

#14 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:48 PM

curses. nothing on hauntings at ford's theater. found out what play's there now, chronology of the theater and a full bigraphy of john wilkes booth and countless connections between kennedy and lincoln but nothing on hauntings.
 again, CURSES

#15 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 07:42 PM

Try these

http://www.strangesi...e=article&sid=1

http://riptx.riptx.net/dc.htm
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users