Pet Pictures 2

• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

#301 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:28 PM

Everybody's pets are so adorable. Even the little tiny one's are cute.
I can't remember how to upload pics so give me time to figure it out then I'll post my babies on here.
Posted Image

#302 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:25 PM

Here's how we deal with blizzards at our house!

Posted Image

This was taken a week ago tomorrow - look at the picnic table covered with snow! Now you know why we sack out on the couch a lot in the winter!

Posted Image

"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#303 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 20 December 2010 - 08:04 PM

This is me and mon petit chou (my little cabbage), the Gia Monster
Posted Image
And here's my screen name sake.... I had to put her down Feb. 2...
Posted Image
And this is Harry Dog:
Posted Image
Roxi Cat:
Posted Image
And Lucy:
Posted Image
Love life.

#304 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:50 PM

Had to share this one...
My nut ball kitty trying to figure out how to get to the clock and attack the second hand...
Posted Image
Love life.

#305 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:48 PM

Here is the newest member of our family. He was already named Gonzo. He's 12 years old and was neglected his entire life. He is not people friendly and tries to bite everybody. But after only a few days he is taking food from my hand and he does the woof whistle. I'm hoping we are his last home he will have need to have. He's already been threw 6 homes in such a short time. Most of the homes just stuck him in a corner and ignored him. In my home, he is in the livingroom with the whole family. As long as he's here, he will never be ignored again.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#306 pharmacy chick

pharmacy chick

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:I love to read, play games, watch TV. Go out and socialize with friends. I love the outdoors.<br />I've always been interested in the supernatural and love to learn new things about it everyday.

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:58 PM

Your babies are soooooo cute!!!

This is me and mon petit chou (my little cabbage), the Gia Monster
Posted Image
And here's my screen name sake.... I had to put her down Feb. 2...
Posted Image
And this is Harry Dog:
Posted Image
Roxi Cat:
Posted Image
And Lucy:
Posted Image

"Can you see the face behind the mirror?"

#307 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:16 AM

Here is the newest member of our family.
Posted Image

that is a cute birdy. :kitty:
Posted Image

#308 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 05:02 AM

He thinks he is a Tiger.......... yeah!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#309 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:09 AM

He thinks he is a Tiger.......... yeah!

Posted Image

He's really a pretty kitty!
Posted Image

#310 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:05 AM

Which kitty ain't pretty? ^..^ And he was posing for me to click.
Posted Image

#311 Seaflora

Seaflora

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts and the paranormal, Music, Movies, TV, Reading, Travelling, Shopping and animals.

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:18 PM

Posted Image
My dog Buddy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users