My Ouija Board Sesson mounthly

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#91 melissann

melissann

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Spirit Rescue (obviously lol) I am also an artist selling my paintings on eBay, I love the outdoors and going on hikes is almost a need for me. I am also an avid reader- love to read both fantasy/sci fi but also spiritual and psychic stuff as well. Blah- I cant think of anything else at the moment :)

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:34 AM

I was curious why you ask the spirits so many times if they are evil (like asking more than once will be different then just asking once)... and how you know they arent just lying? I admit I havent read all the posts- but I did read quite a bit... what are you hoping to do by talking to these spirits? I see you ask names and how and when they died... but thats it... I am honestly curious what the point is? Are you eventually going to try to help them pass over or is there some other reason? Earthbound spirits cant really give you any spiritual info since they know no more about such matters than what they did when they were alive.
Not to mention the dangers of inviting such energy into your space... even benign earthbound spirits who have no intention of harming can be disruptive because of their energy.
Please dont think Im trying to be preachy... but I am curious what the purpose of your sessions are... it is just to talk to earthbounds? Isnt the payoff (talking to an earthbound spirit and finding out random info like their names) kinda of not worth the risk... bringing in a spirit who does not want to leave- or even worse attracting something sinister?

~melissann~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users