Mist Anomalies:Ghosts or Not?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 20 December 2003 - 03:31 PM

Thank you for the compliment.  I really like capturing them during the day the best since that eliminates a lot of argument that people raise.  I did shoot 3 rolls of film that day out there and this was the only one like this, so I had to eliminate something stuck to the lens for sure.  It is energy in my opinion. ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#32 lmackey

lmackey

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 07:28 AM

KRC--Energy or not it is a gorgeous picture!(BTW- you are one of the few on the boards that I trust enough to hold a good investigation and feel that I can trust the pictures you take)
lmackey, the (Ghost) Village Idiot

#33 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 20 February 2004 - 04:39 AM

Thanks much!

The one thing that our group does is scrutinize all the pics before they would ever hit any board.  We look at everyone's comparison pics and discuss what we are looking at as well as, of course, looking for mundane explanations of what is in the pic.  We had one that was taken in December that really looked like an oddball shadow on the wall.  It was on the left side of the pic.  The first thing that I did was go to the 1 hour photo and have it moved over and printed to show that entire edge.  The shadow looked just like someones head but as it turned out it was actually someones hand with the I/R thermometer casting the shadow.  What a hoot but if I had jumped without investigating it people would be saying what a weird shadow of a head instead of us knowing the truth.  I learned my lesson by posting one too quickly and then had to pull it an apologize since I was incorrect.  I don't do that anymore.  LOL! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users