now what??!!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 crydzfski

crydzfski

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:02 PM

Hey need some help. I once heard its not places that are haunted its people. Is there a way to find out?. I think its to much of a coincidence that every place I've moved to(5) sence I was a little girl,I'm now 22, is haunted by the same overwhelming presences. It would take way to long to go into detail. But I need to know how to tell the differnce or if I'm just extremely paranoid or on hiend. I don't want to start somethibg that I can't close properly!.

#2 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Occultism, Chemistry, Physics, Music, Rock Climbing,

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

Care to go into detail about your experiences? It's impossible to tell from this vague of a post. I do believe that people can attract certain energies, not exactly the same as a person being haunted, but it can cause a person to have many experiences in their life.
Asperges me, AGLA, hyssopo, et mundabor; lavabis me, et super nivem dealbabor.
Accendat in nobis Eheieh ignem sui amoris et flammam aeternae caritatis.

My blog

#3 crydzfski

crydzfski

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

No I don't mi nd. Pardon any spelling errors I hate touch screen. Well it all started when I was around 8with always got a horrible feeling in the house I grew ip in. My parents still live there. I would go up nd down yhe stairs and have the feelibg of soneobe watcibg me. I would hear footsteps through out the upstairs where the 2bedrooms are. I remember specifically one nigght iwoke up to a shril scream from my sister her tuba case had ben slid across the floor and our closet door wide openwe had horrible sence when ever we had to go ibto the basement or even walk by it. My father also was awakened.in the dead of nightby a wisper in his ear nd went straight into the basement for reasons he didn't know . To find there was a gassleak in r house for the past 2daysIts been the same in the house up until I moved out at 18. The place I moved into with my bf at the time was the same with stairs except then it was more when it came to seeing thibgs such as shadows in doorways nd horrible dread in bathrooms. Moved into next place with my bf nd as we were movibg I was upstairs unpacking and I heard the cupboards ib the kitchen being rummaged through, went downstairs Tupperware was everywhere and I was the only one home. It co tinues till we moved out of there. Me nd my husband as we got married there were unable to take the crap that was going on,doors slammib footsteps through the house draggin sounds from the attix nd even eletrical provlems. We had a friend who was over and all of a sudden r sterio had no remote suddwbly turned up to 91. We saw the knob turn. The worst house to this date would have to be my most recent 2that I luved in. The last house doors couldn't open nd they were not locks or anything it was something holding it shut. It happend when r roommate tryd to come into are bedroon something scratchd at the door as if it were a dog jumpibf up to greet you. The house I'm currentlt in botg me and my husvand havw hd experience. He hears things being tapped on voiceshe has even saw a towel fall off the hook nd had the shower curtain move ib front of him. Me I was in shower washing my hair and I heard someone say hey real loud wisper in my ear,I see shadows walk across the basement door,the only way there can be a shadow is if your in the bathroom. Me nd my friends have heard footsteps in living room we thought it was my daughter noone was there.. I need to find out what's going on nd why. Sorry that's quite a bit to read. There are many other things that have happened but to long to explain. I just hate the feelings I've been gettin for as long as I can remember

#4 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:33 PM

Wow, quite the list of experiences. A few of them can be explained away, doors staying shut for example, happens in my house all the time if it's humid outside, they swell a bit and jam shut.
Have your parents had any experiences in their house since you left?
Have you tried taking pictures or doing EVP sessions?
From what you said it might be possible that you're attracting something, but I always like to look at things skeptically. Try doing an EVP session, see if you can capture anything.

If you really are worried, and convinced that there is something following you, there are ways to help rid yourself. Do you follow any particular religion? If not I can offer a general way to try to cleanse yourself, if so I may be able to provide a specific way if I'm knowledgable of your faith.

My blog

#5 crydzfski

crydzfski

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:44 PM

I don't think the doors have anything to do with the weather outside. It was more when your door is locked nd the handle won't turn all the way. No neither my parents or my sister has. Had experiences sence me nd my sister moved out. I can't alwayssee things visually but there's this girl I see in my head everytime...no I don't follow a specific religion. The only thing I've ever done was a quigi board.we did get answers from it but not from who I thought I was contacting as my oldest sister hadn't really passed on. I would like to do an evp but I'm to nervous to have things get worse. I'm more curious to know who,why,nd where did they come from.

#6 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

Well the only way to find out what it is, why it's there, and where it came from would be an EVP session. Or some kind of seance, but I wouldn't advise that unless you have experience with such things and know what you're doing.

The reason I asked about religion is that when doing anything, especially a blessing, cleansing, or something for protection, it is always better to petition the god(s) of your own faith, if you have one. If you're curious about why it's happening, then I don't suggest doing any kind of cleansing, because it should get rid of whatever is bothering you. It's up to you what to do.

My blog

#7 crydzfski

crydzfski

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

I appreciate that. I'm curious,but I want it gone. I have absolutely no experience in any type of evp or anything of the sorts.

#8 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:33 PM

I wish I could PM, but I guess I'll just post it here. If you REALLY think that you're being followed by something, and you want it gone, this should help.

Find an area in your home where you can be alone, and quiet. Draw a circle, I would say with salt, and stand in it. If there are any particular gods you identify with you might want to somehow inscribe their names around or within the cirlce, though you say you don't follow a religion, so it really doesn't matter.
Sit and try to meditate for a little while, and call out to whatever you think is following you. I don't mean in your head, I mean vocally call out to it. Tell it to appear, tell it to come to you. Do that until you feel it is with you in the room. Then, I suggest chanting this, loud, and with feeling, until you feel it has left.

"nasata awon ammeka kissita kal hatatam selah"

It's a transliteration of a psalm in Hebrew, it's an appeal for mercy and protection from god. As I said, if you don't feel comfortable going to the Hebrew god, then let me know and I'm sure I can find something else, but in my experience, the god of the abrahamic religions tends to be one of the easiest gods to work with, and one of the safest to work with.

Hopefully it will work, if you do end up feeling the presence again, repeat the process. If after a few tries it doesn't work let me know and I can suggest something else.

Obviously I would hope that you aren't really being followed by anything, but if you feel you are, I hope this will help.

My blog

#9 crydzfski

crydzfski

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:31 AM

So its been a while sence I've updated my post. But I had some more occurrence happen to myself nd other people. Primarily these events happen in the bathroom. I just don't feel safe saying that chant if its something that wont appreciate it, and take it the wrong way. I'm not in tue environment to have things go horribly wrong with 2 very small children...so does anybody else have so advice??.

#10 Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

Yes, I do believe that certain people can be "haunted" so to speak.
It is believed by many that most if not all cases of poltergeist aren't really ghosts, demons, etc. but the work of the human subconscious.

Or maybe it's not that you're causing the activity but rather the "cause" of the activity is drawn to you.

If you don't feel safe then maybe you could try to get your family together (or just the adults that live in the house if you don't want to involve your children and scare them) and tell whatever presence/being/what-have-you it is to take a hike. You would all have to come together to get this to work. Think strength in numbers.

Ultimately it is up to you on whether or not you want to try this. It may or may not work. But if you are concerned for the safety of your loved ones and yourself it is better to do something rather than nothing.

#11 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

Entities can and do follow some ppl.. you are receptive to them and they know it.i lived in this one house and had many experiences .I moved away and the next house had hauntings too! I then came to realize I was able to connect with spirits.It can be a really interesting gift but you have to learn to stop it when you don't want to be disturbed and you have to ask for protection so you don't get used by malevolent spirits

.Once you learn how to protect yourself the experience of connecting with people that have not moved on can be really interesting. i believe one such spirit actually protected me from a serious accident once.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users