• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#1 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 11:07 AM

I was thrilled to find out that our favorite plumbers/paranormal investigators are back for another season.

It'll start on July 27th, which is just one week from today.

I can't wait to see what they capture this time. Last season had some pretty intriguing footage.
petunia4998

#2 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 20 July 2005 - 11:08 AM

cool cuzz plumbers rule...........hehehehe
In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,530 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 20 July 2005 - 11:14 AM

can't wait....finally something to watch.
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 donvega

donvega

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 09:01 AM

can't wait....finally something to watch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I understand that this second season, the TAPS crew will be in different cities in the US. I believe New Orleans for one. Can't wait to see way out places like that which are drivable distances for me in Houston.Donvega:-)

#5 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 21 July 2005 - 10:00 AM

I have never watched this show much but last night I think they replayed the whole first season...or at least a good chunk of it, so I got to see quite a bit. Even if they don't always find evidence I am impressed with their knowledge and enjoy learning different things. Also, it is sometimes neat just to see the different places they go.
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#6 grendel

grendel

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Movies, Work, Kung Fu, Sci-Fi, Going to bed as the sun rises, eating, breathing, bathing (on occasion), Nature...and so on and so on....

Posted 22 July 2005 - 01:54 AM

Never really got into this show. Seemed to boring. Kinda staged. But that is just my opinion.
I'm just a very well-paid juvenile delinquent -Al Jorgensen of MinistryIf we moved in next door your lawn would die -Lemmy of MotorheadThe only reason we wore sunglasses onstage was because we couldn't stand the sight of the audience - John Cale of The Velvet Underground--------------------------------------------------http://fotofight.com...um_home/Dewlso/--------------------------------------------------

#7 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

Uses WD-40 for evil purposes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 22 July 2005 - 11:31 AM

I've watched this show from time to time. It's okay. I really liked the one when they were in a lighthouse and a chair slid across the floor.
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#8 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 22 July 2005 - 03:17 PM

I was thrilled to find out that our favorite plumbers/paranormal investigators are back for another season. 

It'll start on July 27th, which is just one week from today.

I can't wait to see what they capture this time.  Last season had some pretty intriguing footage.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep #1 Plumber!! They DO rule!! My hubby is a plumber too....son is an apprentice now.....

I just saw the previews of Wednesday's show....looks pretty good, at least there will be something to watch now..... :clap:
It's just Becca Posted Image

#9 twotut

twotut

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal,growing carnivorous plants, and i'm a movie nut and a bookworm about anything scary....of course!<br />Traveling to haunted sites....

Posted 22 July 2005 - 03:29 PM

I sure hope they don't waste time arguing and whinning to each other! The time they spend doing that could be time spent filming ghosts!
Has anyone seen the show "Dead Famous" ? The woman who's supposed to be the skeptic is a wuss, but the guy is believable as the sensitive. Finally, someone who is believable!
BTW the show comes on Tuesdays, I think at 9p.m. pacific time.

twotut
I want to feel, what I thought was never real

#10 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 22 July 2005 - 07:24 PM

As a landscaper I do sprinkler systems, that requires a great deal of plumbing knowledge! However, I only watched the show for the entertainment value. The only thing I found convincing was the lighthouse footage with the chair. That looked real enough. The most part left me wondering about these guys' investigating techniques.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#11 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 23 July 2005 - 11:10 AM

I sure hope they don't waste time arguing and whinning to each other! The time they spend doing that could be time spent filming ghosts!
Has anyone seen the show "Dead Famous" ? The woman who's supposed to be the skeptic is a wuss, but the guy is believable as the sensitive. Finally, someone who is believable!
BTW the show comes on Tuesdays, I think at 9p.m. pacific time.

twotut

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was my number one complaint about this show. They seem to pick on this one particular guy a lot. I think his name is Brian. I know it is supposed to be a reality series, but I would rather watch what they do to ghost hunt than listen to them gossip about each other.
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#12 GHIceman

GHIceman

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Film-making, Bigfoot and other cryptids, Charles Fort, cliff diving, paranormal adventuring, road trips, polaroid cameras, making killer lattes, urban exploring.

Posted 25 July 2005 - 03:25 PM

As a landscaper I do sprinkler systems, that requires a great deal of plumbing knowledge! However, I only watched the show for the entertainment value. The only thing I found convincing was the lighthouse footage with the chair. That looked real enough. The most part left me wondering about these guys' investigating techniques.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know a guy who knows a guy who told us (GHI) that the chair was, in fact, set up. They had actually tied a fishing line, connected to a fishing pole, which they were using to "scare" a fellow "investigator". They must have loved how it looked so much that they decided to pass it off as real.

That's the story that I heard (and from credible sources not-to-be-named, nonetheless). Take it or leave it.
"Who Forted?" Magazine!The 'Net's Greatest 'Zine About Weird Stuff!

Posted Image

#13 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 03:58 PM

That makes two people with the identical story on that. Darn all televised ghost hunters to hades.... world of liars I guess.

#14 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 05:07 PM

That's too bad. They give legitimate ghost hunters a bad name.

#15 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 25 July 2005 - 10:33 PM

I still can't wait for it to come on. Maybe they have visited the village here & read some of the things that have been said & (crossing my fingers) they have improved the show & their attitudes!?! We'll see come Wednesday huh?
It's just Becca Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users