17 replies to this topic

#16 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:36 PM

Hi Katelush! Thanks, it's nice to still be on this side. It certainly makes one re-evaluate what is important in life. I'm glad your uncle made it back, I hope he is recovering well. Questions, questions, questions, is all I have. It seems probable that when we have some definate answers we won't be able to tell anyone on this side about it! LOL
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#17 Mandi Guru

Mandi Guru

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

Hi everybody,
I had a similar death experience like yours flyingorb. Welcome back
(During your paranormal investigation you interacted with non-corporeal entities. How did theses entities presented themselves? Did they speak or how?)
...i know the world is black & white...

#18 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

Many seem to photograph well in the near infrared part of the spectrum. Some were interactive to requests, some were recorded as evp, some were a physical touch or bump or an odor accompanied by a near infrared photo. Several times a sensitive related what was happening and the infrared photos supported their experience. I also had shared visions with the rest of the group while a part of "a circle". All this convinced this skeptic that something intelligent was at work in the manifestations. Just never could determine exactly what they were, human or nonhuman. As I postulated earlier in this post and based on my short death experience, if it's "lights out" for us when we die then the interactions we experienced were with nonhuman spirits. I am still convinced that the overall agenda is to draw folks deeper and deeper into the occult. I am glad you made it back too Mandi Guru.

God's peace to you
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users