Haunted Sports

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 careykid66

careykid66

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

I have managed a large athletic complex in Missouri for the last 14 years. Even though the complex is only 19 years old, I have experienced some strange happenings when I have been around the park, especially at night. I have heard disembodied voices, seen strange things, and felt presences when I am on the fields at night. There are 21 athletic fields here and where I have the largest number of experiences happens to be at the softball complex. Using Jeff's own explaination that the energies that swirl around certain events can cause experiences, leads me to agree. The softball fields seem to be the loudest and most passionate place in the park; even more than football, soccer, and baseball. It just seems to me that the energy put forth in softball seems to stay around.

#2 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:15 PM

The energy stored in places like that.... incredible!
I am more than my physical body.

#3 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

Yes loads of engery for sure in a place like that.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users