please help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 t2482

t2482

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:10 AM

I don't know where to go or who to ask but I need help. I've always had dreams of haunted places and keeping the unknown away from my family and now it's every night and I'm exhausted. I've always known when something terrible is going to happen to someone that means a great deal to me and I just feel crazy. On top of that I keep getting sick and the doctors can't figure it out and I know it has something to do with whatever is happening to me. Please I need help. Thank you

#2 t2482

t2482

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:19 PM

I've always known something was different when I was a kid then my parents died about 6 years apart and things have gotten a lot more intense since then and more recently I can't even beging to explain. Last week my parents were in my dreams every night. I just don't know what to do or where to go.

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,898 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:18 PM

Dreams, happens for various reasons. Mostly dreams are ourt own unconcious and prominent thoughts. But some "dreams" can be a connection with the unknown realm.

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#4 dad2paisley

dad2paisley

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 10:21 AM

I have preminsions in my dreams. Actually events have happened that where in my dreams.

#5 t2482

t2482

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 10:51 AM

I get anxiety when something bad is going to happen. When both my parents died I knew something was wrong as soon as I woke up and when my brother had his heart attack I was on the couch crying the night before knowing something bad was gonna happen but didn't know what and couldn't control it. Really I just wanna figure out what's going on and how to control it because I do get such high anxiety.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users