#1 rogerfl

rogerfl

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:demons

Posted 19 April 2006 - 09:41 AM

the video footage from union cemetary cant be found anywhere?, jeff can you go into it with farther detail......please :whoohoo:
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -Socrates-The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. -Socrates-

#2 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:33 AM

Here's a description of the video Ed Warren showed me: Ed Warren had his camera perched outside of his van. He was parked in the little pull-off next to Union Cemetery and had the camera facing into the graveyard. It was completely dark and suddenly a white form starts moving in from behind some headstones on the right of the screen. It builds up into a human shape -- meaning it appeared to have a head, shoulders, torso, and upper-legs. The shape also appeared to be somewhat feminine -- though there were no details to it. The figure, once fully formed stopped moving from right-to-left, then came toward the camera -- maybe 20 feet away. As it approached the camera, these black, shadowy things appeared from the ground under the white mass and seemed to be jumping at "her" legs. There were maybe six or eight of these things and the more they jumped, the more the figure began to sink into the ground until it completely vanished and there was nothing. The entire segment lasted about 8-10 seconds. There was no fog anywhere in the cemetery during the video.

I've seen many videos that could have some kind of explanation -- but I can't explain this one. Assuming Ed Warren didn't get Steven Spielberg's help with making this, there is no normal explanation for what I saw on that tape.
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#3 rogerfl

rogerfl

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:demons

Posted 24 April 2006 - 02:12 PM

omg...thats awesome...thank u so much jeff. i really appreciate it. I ordered Communicating with the dead on amazon. i cant wait to read that one :P
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -Socrates-The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. -Socrates-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users