Any haunted locations in Las Vegas?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 ma fletcher

ma fletcher

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

I worked at the Wee Kirk O'the Heather wedding chapel and one night around 11:30pm I was all alone and was finishing up paperwork, I noticed a women standing there watching me. She was dressed in 40's style clothing with dark hair in a bun. The owner refuses to believe this, the cold spots and so on. However, the manager did believe me and the next day, I was told to look at some pictures of the original husband and wife that started this chapel back in 1940. There she was...standing on the front lawn with her husband the minister dressed in the same outfit I had seen her in the night before. The Chapel is still located in their homestead. Her hubby opened a store front on Fremont but after a short time, she decided to turn her home into the Chapel. So....that's my first personal experience in Vegas.
I am sure that Bonnie Springs is haunted. However, trying to get into the town after dark is difficult.
Then, the old Debbie Reynold's Hotel, now the Greek Isles is haunted. The back of the showroom, behind the stage is extemely active with paranormal activity. Some of the employes refuse to even go back there. They feel the cold spots, get pushed and hear unusual noises and voices. I could never get to the bottom of the history, if in fact an employee died back there. But, those were two places that I worked and know first hand of paranoraml activity! Good Luck!

#17 Miyuki Uchiha

Miyuki Uchiha

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:44 PM

I live in Las Vegas as well and i would be up for a serious ghost hunt as well! ^^
I've had multiple paranormal encounters and i'm ready to explore them.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users