Ive been wondering about this for a while

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AbbyStar

AbbyStar

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 08:53 AM

I use to live in a house that was 47 years old until last january, im currently living in a newly built house now- however Ive had a couple of paranormal experiences through out my life, not everyday sort of things but a couple enough to make me believe in the paranormal- or question my sanity.

Black Orb
One experiences I have been very curious about is something me and my mother saw once when sitting in the old house living room. We both glanced over ( i dont know why, we were in a middle of talking when our show was on commericail) and there was this heavy looking black orb, i mean it looked heavy but I didnt feel frighten of it- i wasnt feeling threatened or anything like that when i was watching this thing float slowly through our hall and went into the wall of my older sisters room. Now this thing was black, you couldnt see through it, and it was as big as my two hands making an O shape, the thing about it though, it wasnt steady or fast when we saw it float- in fact it kinda makes me laugh a bit when I remember this- but it was taking its time floating to get to my sisters room but it sort of bobbling as well, and it also had this vapor thing going on with it.

My question to this is, what the heck is it? I was told orbs are angels- but the orb i saw was black-still count or is it dangerous, yet i didnt feel threatened by it but before you tell me i have another experience with something IN my sisters room.

2-3 years later The guy
My sister was living at my grandparents house due to work and she wasnt home for a couple of months, im in there one afternoon just laying on the bed and ready to take a quick nap when i see this guy- he is walking and he looks upset- like someone who is just about to swear the F bomb when its like he stops and looks at me like ¨wha?¨, it was like a quick glispe of seeing him upset before his facial features turned to shock when he noticed me, almost like Im the one that got him off guard, and than he was gone. And i sort of pretend i didnt see it and went on with life but im so curious if the orb and him are connected in some way, maybe not- who knows. Any ideas on this guys?

also Ill probably be posting my other experience involving- if i get good responds, because I would like to know more about these things; but if im not getting answers im not going to be tell my stories especially when people will hardcore judge you and attack you.
*a pocket spell book and a shadow creature
*sleepwalking and trying to following The Lights
*Feeling Death and knowing its going to take someone
*Passing on a message of warning

THANKS GUYS

#2 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 09:37 AM

Welcome to GV. Here no one is judged and if we can help someone we do :)
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#3 AbbyStar

AbbyStar

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

Welcome to GV. Here no one is judged and if we can help someone we do :)

Thanks C: Can you tell me what the black orb meant or was?

#4 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 08:12 PM

I'm not really sure others here may have more ideas on this, don't know if they will be on on the weekend though.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#5 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 16 October 2010 - 10:57 PM

Hi, Abby and welcome to the village!

Its believed that orbs are a travel form used by spirits it doesn't require a lot of energy to maintain but its visible, sometimes to the naked eye, sometimes to the camera's lens. Color's a hard one...personally I think its mood or self-image but we won't know til we die

I'm curious about the guy, you saw him clearly, right? Then he disappeared?

No one's going to attack you here, speak freely and read with an open mind
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#6 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:56 AM

I am sure that all of at at GV would like to have you post your other experiences. Noone attacks nor judges. Just here to help.

The only time I encounted a black orb was when a spirit came home with me from a friends house. It had been explained to me that these are spirits that had not crossed over. That they had passed from another's misdeed. They do not have the energy to produce light. They are a burdened spirit. He has now since crossed over and I have not seen the orb since.
I am more than my physical body.

#7 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:15 AM

That would make sense as to why the orb is black and the man she saw looked troubled at first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users