In the Woods west of Boston

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#136 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:51 PM

Barb, those might be silkworms. We had them all over our walnut tree when we lived out on Long's Gap. I agree, totally icky to get going through your hair.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#137 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:29 PM

A connection to the Salem With Trials of 1692

Not sure how I missed this over the past few years of research I’ve been doing on these woods….
A particular woman was accused and convicted of witchcraft in the Salem witch trials.
(Her daughters were also arrested and jailed but their lives were spared because they were 9 and 12 years old.)

This woman was sentenced to be hanged but was not put to death because she was pregnant.
By the time the baby was born 19 people had been convicted of being witches and were killed.
After being jailed for about 4 months she was released, as the witch craze died down.

When this baby (which arguably saved her life) was an adult he purchased and lived on the lland which I’ve written about. It was in their family for over 200 years.

#138 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:21 AM

This stone just turned up under odd circumstances.
Does the marking on it look like anything to anyone?

Posted Image

#139 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:14 PM

Kinda looks like a tick to me.

Posted Image

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#140 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:47 AM

Kinda looks like a tick to me.

Agreed.
Does it also look like the rune Othila, or am I just trying too hard?

Posted Image

#141 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:26 AM

The diamond shaped part, yeah, but it looks like it has two straight lines coming down from the bottom point/bottom right line of the diamond instead of two diagonal from the bottom point. Just what I see.

Posted Image

#142 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:43 AM

When I first saw it, I saw the shape of a bird.
I still see it.

I don’t know anything about runes but Othila looked close.

#143 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

Looks like a diamond to me.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#144 zakkyzak

zakkyzak

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:38 PM

this is very interesting where exactly this ?

#145 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:44 AM

It’s in Massachusetts.
I have some updates and will try to post them.

#146 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:04 AM

Back in February I talked about a 3-pronged mark I’d found relating to these woods.
It’s showed up a couple more times, here’s a summary. (I’m in a bit of a rush and am cutting and pasting from my notes, so sorry if it looks disorganized)
- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a large piece of quartz for the 20 years I’ve hiked these woods, but then it was dug up and stolen by someone. (I have no photo of it)
- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a small piece of quartz which ‘magically’ appears on my kitchen floor.
- The following winter a deer paws out a 3-pronged mark directly over the spot where the stolen quartz had been
- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a deed selling Salem, Ma to the English. The woman who made this mark lived in this area
- I find that these local Indians, including the father of the woman I just mentioned, were sent to Barbados as slaves, and the Barbados flag has a 3-pronged mark
- I find the marke of the father of the woman I’m researching, and it is has the similar 3-prongs
Then there’s this whole Woodpecker thing... I’m greatly influenced by woodpeckers. They show up at times when I’m making a big decisions for example (sounds stupid but it’s been a fact for 50+ years). My Paternal roots are Italian, there’s a group of people from a couple thousand years ago who lived in Northern Italy who called themselves the “Woodpecker People” because they were guided by the woodpecker. In researching them I found a picture of their warrior’s helmets and there’s the 3-pronged symbol again.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And this bat-crazy thing, too:

I never take pictures of clouds or sky, but a couple nights ago the colors were great and the moon was showing through the clouds. I thought about stopping to take a photo but I did not...

The next night, driving home from work at the same place the clouds were again the same color and the moon again could be seen through the clouds, so I pulled over and took a picture.

(This cloud formation was hanging over these woods where this odd stuff is happening, fyi.)

So I got home and looked at the picture and immediately saw a man’s face. I think this is called ‘Matrixing’, where your mind looks for patterns. Anyway, I see a dude with a shaved head here. And the really weird thing is that I’m researching the people who’ve lived in these woods and just yesterday was reading about a particular group of them who wore a moon-shaped necklace .

I may be the only one who sees this, but I see a dude in the sky wearing a moon necklace.

Posted Image

#147 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:45 AM

I can't see it.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#148 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:22 AM

I haven’t done an update here in a while, so here we go

I found the 3-pronged mark again, this time in a book showing a stone pendant dug up near here in the 1900s. Another stone pendant was shown, too, and it looks like it was a moon necklace. These were the only 2 stones shown in this book.

Posted Image

#149 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

Another connection to Salem, MA and the Witch Trials of 1692-ish:
A woman was convicted of witchcraft in the Salem witch trials. She was sentenced to be hanged but was not put to death because she was pregnant. By the time the baby was born 19 people had been convicted of being witches and were killed. After being jailed for 4 months she was released as the witch craze died down. When this baby (which arguably saved her life) was an adult he purchased and lived on the land I've been writing about.

Also, I can place Tituba, the Caribbean slave scapegoated as the main instigator of the whole witch craze, as living a few miles from these woods before her ‘master’ moved to Salem.

#150 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:26 PM

And it keeps on coming...

In early December an old woman came to me in a dream. She said “You have to write this down”. There were two words.

I woke up, had a drink of water and went back to bed. I fell right back into the same dream and she again told me to write it down, so I got up again and wrote it down.
I had no idea what I was supposed to do with that info. I did not recognize the two words.

That dream was on a Tuesday night.
On my hike in these woods earlier on that day (Tuesday) I was drawn to pick up a piece of quartz. In looking at it I saw a 5-sided shape, it looks kind of like a house to me. Anyone else see it? (picture below)
Well I had the dream that night, and the next morning while googling one of the words I found a village in Italy with that name which on the google map shows it having a 5-sided shape.
I’ve attached a photo of the rock and the map, excuse the dirty fingers. The link below shows the shape a bit better.

Following that lead and that line of thinking lead me to a group of Northern Italians (the Woodpecker People) who are important in this and I’ve come across before. My paternal roots are from that area of Italy. I found that when these people emigrated from Italy, the majority of them settled in the same place in the US, and this place is 50 miles from the place where the other people I’ve been researching, Native People from my area in Massachusetts, moved to about 1000 years ago. This area was the final stop in a journey known as the Seven Fires Prophecy and the place was known at that time as ‘Woodpecker Island’.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users