• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Black_Knight

Black_Knight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 02 November 2002 - 10:45 AM

Well Jesus was a he. that part is established people have no doubt that he existed but weather he was god or just a joe blow.

I would ask him everything and everything to hear his imput on it.

I'd ask the questions that no one knows the answers to.  I'd ask questions about life in general.
I'd ask him how accurate the bible is lol.

you know there are 18 years of Jesus' life not in the bible. Probably because he practiced other religons and probably because it mentioned who his brothers and sisters were. I'd ask what he was doing during those years.

#17 Aurelia

Aurelia

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:I love a little mystery in things. I am also a person who sees a "haunted" place that scares everyone else, and I add it to my list of places to go. My #1 interest to date is my son.

Posted 03 November 2002 - 08:36 AM

Wow-I never expected someone wanting to meet jesus...well at least saying that.  Meeting Jesus never occured to me...I think I'd rather talk to the Virgin Mary though. ;)

If you talk to Jesus anytime soon, ask him if he had a kid with Mary Magdalene like the historians theorize...and if he has any descendants..k?
You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

#18 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 03 November 2002 - 01:07 PM

You know I have no doubt that anything Jesus, or Mary for that matter, would tell me I will find out eventually and I can wait for that.  I think at the very end we will all know all if that makes any sense.  As to the first 30 years of his life that we know next to nothing about I personally think they went past as a fairly normal life of a carpenters family at the time.  As to siblings I truly doubt it, how could you have time for other children if you knew you were raising the Son of God?
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#19 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 November 2002 - 06:46 AM

Ok Bk beat me to it..But I say Jesus.Why?He could answer an enitre lifetime of questions I have and set things  straight.Put it out there and tell me what part of the bible happened,what didnt,who made what up and so on.Id grill him for endless  hours..Then Id have to pick another dead person or persons as it be.Id like to meet my ancestors and find out everything I can about my family and my people.I know very little family history because no one ever kept records or anything.All I do know based on what is known is my ethnic heritage.I know Im English,Irish,Scottish and Welsh.
~*Lifes Blessings*~ ~*Cindy*~

#20 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 17 December 2003 - 10:18 AM

My choice would be to meet my FATHER! Just want to share some good time - which I probably never did in real life! ha! how flimsy is human ego!?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users