• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#46 EnJay

EnJay

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 04:28 PM

I'm in SE Lower Michigan, Oakland/Macomb County area. I live in Warren. I'd love to help out with research or be an observer on any investigations. The only equipment I have is my hands, computer, and access and ability to do research. TTYL!

Message Sent :)

#47 midnightangel

midnightangel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, anything Paranormal, graphics and having fun.

Posted 10 November 2007 - 05:36 PM

And received! Love that wheeeeee! smiley...LOL
Yours in Darkness, Midnight AngelPosted Image

#48 windesire

windesire

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:ghost, books, art, my kids, harley's and my husband when he is nice to me...LOL

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:14 PM

Hi Everyone!

New to this site and very excited....any people around Midland area needing help with there ghost hunting...count me in :clap: <--too cute

#49 Sarmotifan

Sarmotifan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:58 AM

I've got a regular tape recorder-the type that journalists use, I think. I'm thinking of taking it to work next week, because there are some buildings there said to be haunted. Want me to try and get some possible evp's? Someone's going to have to talk me through loading them up.
In magic, anything is possible.You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.Teaching it how to flush is another matter.

The broomsticks are mounted. The ghosts are a-fright. Enchanting takes wing, On All Hallows’ Night.

#50 EnJay

EnJay

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:19 PM

I'll help ya...just let me know when you are ready.

#51 Nola9942000

Nola9942000

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:59 PM

Hello everyone I am new to this site and I am also interested in a hunt for the unknown. I live in the Holland area and would love to meet people who share this interest.

#52 ibleave

ibleave

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:46 AM

Hi all you Michiganders, I finally found you.Ive been looking to join a group for some time but didnt know how to find people like us. I mostly got laughs and oooooo Very scarey when i mention ghosts, spirits or tell anyone that ive felt, heard and seen ghosts. I live in the metropolitan Detroit area. At this time i dont own any equipment but that could be taken care of. I first need to find a group who is willing to give me a chance. Ive experienced many paranormal things since i was a little girl. I am 47 now.So i know there is something out there that we havent even begun to understand.God Bless!!!!

#53 Paranormal Michigan Books

Paranormal Michigan Books

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:45 AM

WMGHS - West Michigan Ghost Hunter Society.  I used to be active on thier e-mail news group.  Found out about them when I traveled to the Grand Haven area.  I even donated an old laptop, flash card reader and laptop carrying case to them a year or so ago.  :lol:

OMG...it's you!!! This is Nicole from West Michigan Ghost Hunters Society. Now I am also "Paranormal Michigan Book Series". It is so great to see you again!!!!

#54 windesire

windesire

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:ghost, books, art, my kids, harley's and my husband when he is nice to me...LOL

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:44 AM

Hi all you Michiganders, I finally found you.Ive been looking to join a group for some time but didnt know how to find people like us. I mostly got laughs and oooooo Very scarey when i mention ghosts, spirits or tell anyone that ive felt, heard and seen ghosts. I live in the metropolitan Detroit area. At this time i dont own any equipment but that could be taken care of. I first need to find a group who is willing to give me a chance. Ive experienced many paranormal things since i was a little girl. I am 47 now.So i know there is something out there that we havent even begun to understand.God Bless!!!!

where ya located at???

#55 thirdcoastparanormal

thirdcoastparanormal

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:03 PM

Third Coast Paranormal
we are a newly formed group located in the Ludington/ Scottville (western shore) We are looking for maybe 2 or 3 members to join our team. if your interested get a hold of us thirdcoastparanormal@yahoo.com or check us out on myspace.

#56 ibleave

ibleave

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:10 PM

where ya located at???

Hey There Windesire, I'm in Hamtramck if you have ever heard of us ? Looking forward to meeting up with some people from around here. Im not far from Warren, sterling hts, or even on the west side like Dearborn, Westland they are all not far from me. where are you from?

#57 Brodhisattva

Brodhisattva

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:37 PM

Hey all! I guess I'm the only one from Lansing! But Lansings not too far from most of your cities. About an hour from Detroit and Ann Arbor. I've never been on an investigation either, but am extremely curious. I've been obsessed with ghosts and the supernatural most of my life, and would love to participate in an investigation. I found the South East Michigan Ghost Hunters Society in a book, and they do a lot in my area of the state. I looked them up on the internet, www.semghs.org It's great to see so many people from Michigan on here! :darth:

Hello! I am also in the Lansing area! I'd love to check some sites out, if you know of any - or at least discuss experiences / beliefs!
--brodhisattva

#58 Mystic1111

Mystic1111

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:06 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm in SW Michigan myself.
Niles, just N of South Bend.

Looking for a group or like minded people in the area.

Thanks,
Ken

#59 Grimstone Jobs

Grimstone Jobs

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 11:03 AM

Grimstone Inc. is currently accepting applications for membership...

Grimstone Inc. is a not-for profit paranormal research organization that has been serving the Great Lakes region for the past 13 years with discrete, scientific investigations of private homes and businesses. We perform investigations throughout Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, and Wisconsin.

For more information, please visit our website at: www.grimstone-inc.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users